Amps

Anonymous

I have 1 12" Eclipse TI and a set of Mb Quart 6.5 Premiums. I was wanting to know what amps yall recommend to power each of these. would really like to do a matching set of amps if possible, like the same brand.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1283
for the Ti i COULD suggest the ed nine.1 amplifier...fun it at 2 ohms...900 watts rms..oh yea baby

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 311
PPI but it depends on your pricerange

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1425
GOD i want a ppi amp, if you can get that...get that

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1970
Orion HCCA 2100 for your sub, and a HCCA 250 for your mids. cant get much better then that :-)

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1202
damn james where have you been? 250 is a good amp but for the sub, i like the idea of athe ed nine.1 1200w at 13.5 volts, not bad.

Silver Member
Username: Jwbulger79

Florida

Post Number: 331
i was a big eD fan until i read this:
http://www.caraudiocentral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=139
keep in mind it is one review and it is of a sub, but it begs the question of how good is the build quality of any of the company's products?

sub, dont get mad. :-) lol. just something to consider.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1980
I am on vacation Hunter down in Florida. I would go with the orion just because he is running three of them I would go with the HCCA 2100!

Silver Member
Username: Rob_brown

Post Number: 204
After reading that, i Can't help but think that guy has bad luck. Of course i haven't had any problems with eD and they were great to me, but i bought an amiplifier. There is always the possibility that he did not know what he was doing so you can't rule that out. Maybe he just got the bad sub of the batch each time. Sh!t happens, but I had a great experience with eD and i would recommend them to anyone.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1218
oh...james. as.shole

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1984
Hey Hunter.................I might be an a$$hole but atleast I dont get F&CKED in mine like you do by trans sexuals named RUE! lol:-) mmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us