New components ?

Bronze Member
Username: Bobo123

Post Number: 74
I have Infinity Kappa 6.5 components. I want to upgrade. Will I notice a differenc if I go to the Perfects. What other sets are good in the $200 ebay price range (same as Perfects).

grandamthumpin
Unregistered guest
Look into Focal, there probaly the best component set out there, not alot of people use them, there are a little more spendy but you get your bang for ur buck with those

Bronze Member
Username: An_eagalach

Annandale, VA US

Post Number: 77
A guy on another forum is selling CDT Eurosport 620 comps NIB for $300. If you have the amp for them, this is a really good deal. http://forum.elitecaraudio.com/showthread.php?threadid=110587

Username: Arsenault_denis

Post Number: 5
Hey brian, check ebay for MB quart RCE or PCE series or even the Diamond Audio M661. those are a few more options in your price range. As for how they sound, I have no idea. but i'm in the same boat as you and I want to upgrade my infinity reference components.

Silver Member
Username: Jwbulger79

Florida

Post Number: 323
http://www.thezeb.com/p-CDT-Audio-CL-61A-6-1-2-inch-Component-System-101083.htm

Silver Member

Florida

Post Number: 324
MSRP is $309, and you wont find those badboys for under $220 anywhere else.

Silver Member

Florida

Post Number: 325
MSRP is $309, and you wont find those badboys for under $220 anywhere else.

Bronze Member
Username: Bobo123

Post Number: 76
thanks for the replys
could somone answer the first question "Will I notice a difference between kappa and kappa perfect?"

Silver Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 372
check out Image Dynamics cx series componants. Best place to by them are www.cardomain.com ..free shipping right now and winter savings. They are one of the better componants out there.

Username: Steelheadgoof

Fairfield, California US

Post Number: 6
If you are a person who listens really closely to thier music than yes. The perfects have a stronger presence in the mid-range, however they are just as bright as the kappas. My suggestion would be to look into the eclipse se8254 or the jl xr650csi. The eclipses are a little brighter than the jls, but the jls are smoother and blend nicely. They benift of the xrs is thier cross over, 5 tweeter settings along with 3 midbass settings. They only cross over I have seen that compares is the MB quart Q. Yet 1200 dollars apposed to 379. The Xrs have the beat. The eclipses and JLs are an exceptional speakers, and both will eat the perfects alive.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us