Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1299
but which one would you prefer if you wanna do this

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 194
the cap and 50 is what i wanan do and i;ll tell you why.... not only has that sub been used but it has also been abused.... the only thing it hasnt been is blown fortunately... im sure the sub has some physical damage as well like scratches and what not considering the P3s do and you only installed them once. also, you need a cap and you dont need that sub.... your not going to find a better deal... hopefully the voice coils havent had too much taken off their life from playing with it and hopefully the subs havent taken too much of a beating through installs... but the cap and 50 dollars is what i gotta say is the deal... that cap has nto one flaw... it is also proably as good a brand in caps as eclipse is in subs and it looks great as well. so whats your say?

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1362
ok fine 50 and the cap is a fine deal if thats what you want lol....no argueing here, but the sub has one flaw and absolutly no abuse to it to tell you lol

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 196
well you put 1300 watts to it...lol... thats abuse just fortunetly no damage was done... .. but by"one flaw" you mean scratch or something not performance right? ... okay then lets work this out... we'll both pay for shipping then? and i have a question.... do you want to insure both items? i;ll pay for the cap and i;ll up it to 55 plus the cap cause i really have no idea how much insurance is... but reason i want insurance is because you have to sign for it then.... and im leaving for colorado this saturday so i dont want it to arrive and sit at my door for a week while some1 can steal it you know? .. let me know what you think

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1367
ok well ok 55 would be fine, but can we do a mail order though, i dont want to use paypal acuse i need that money to pay someone back that i borrowed money from awhile ago, but yea ill pay shipping on my end if you do yours..i would like it if you payed insuareance and ill pay it so lets just say 55 and the cap and the subs yours,,,,,,and if you go realm of excursion the sub is on there with 1300 watts .....no performance flaws at alll..just a small dent in the cone...yuo can see it on there...not a biggie. its nushaganazads sub

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 197
aright that sounds good... i wasnt planning on using paypal anyway... infact i'll prolly send cash since the item will be insured anyway... umm i will let you know when i have the item ready to be shipped... it may take a day ro 2 because of school and football workouts and work and things... but i;ll let ya know when im ready to ship it ... dont go sellin that sub to any1 now lol

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1372
ill say its already sold...just for you
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us