Rob Fox

Bronze Member
Username: Sony224422

Deep River, CT US

Post Number: 87
Would you sell me two of your alpine r's in a box? And what condition are they in?

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 338
i only have 1 of the 3 left. sorry. still have the amps if your interested. and everything is basically new. i bought them in January and before i hooked them up i decided to go with 15's.

Bronze Member

Deep River, CT US

Post Number: 88
do you have one and a box for two? what ohm is it? dual 2 or 4

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 339
yes...its dual 4 ohm

Bronze Member

Deep River, CT US

Post Number: 89
would i be able to wire it to dual 2 ohm, so i could have 2 dual ohm r's. And you have a box for two of them? How much do you want for it

Bronze Member

Deep River, CT US

Post Number: 95
..?

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1171
lol how about 2 p3's haha...but how do you wanna wire ti?

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 344
$125 for the box and the sub but you pay shipping. and im pretty sure you can yes.

Bronze Member

Deep River, CT US

Post Number: 96
Well i have a MTX thunder801D and it puts out 800 RMS x 1 channel at 2 ohms. And i was just going to get another dual 2 ohm and wire them to the amp at 2 ohms. This would make each have 400 RMS correct?

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 347
no i think you would need 2 dual 2 ohm but im not positive. it mgiht work.

Bronze Member

Deep River, CT US

Post Number: 97
or dual 4 ohms? couldn't i just wire them to 2 ohm and run them off the amp at 2 ohms?

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 348
i think so but wait for someone who is sure to answer your post.

Bronze Member

Deep River, CT US

Post Number: 99
alright, if it isn't possible, how much for just the box, cus i def want atleast that

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 350
$40...you could build one for cheaper but i bought it for $60 and never used it.

Bronze Member

Deep River, CT US

Post Number: 100
well i'll probably get both the sub and the box, i just know i want atleast the box.

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 351
sure man...just let me know for sure what ya want so i dont sell it to anyone else if you want it.

Silver Member

Deep River, CT US

Post Number: 101
alright, i'll let you know after someone answers my question, but atleast save the box for me. I'll check back tomorrow.

Silver Member
Username: Johnnylemoine

LaPlace, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 439
DUDES, two dual 4 ohm subs wired in parallel will give you a 1 ohm load. 2 dual 2 ohm subs voice coils wired in series then subs wired in parallel will give u a 2 ohm load. there ya go.

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 364
still want that or no? get back to me or i have to get rid of it. ill give you until thursday. peace**

Silver Member

Deep River, CT US

Post Number: 107
Well, you said i should try to make my own box, but im too lazy, and i don't think i can do it that easily because i don't have any plans and i don't want to mess anything up.. unless you want to give me some good plans for a good box, for the alpines.. anywhere from .7 to 1 foot cubic for sealed.. im sure alot of people know how to do this, but im not exactly awesome with math so i'd probably f it up.

Silver Member

Deep River, CT US

Post Number: 108
Well, you said i should try to make my own box, but im too lazy, and i don't think i can do it that easily because i don't have any plans and i don't want to mess anything up.. unless you want to give me some good plans for a good box, for the alpines.. anywhere from .7 to 1 foot cubic for sealed.. im sure alot of people know how to do this, but im not exactly awesome with math so i'd probably f it up.

Silver Member

Deep River, CT US

Post Number: 109

Silver Member

Deep River, CT US

Post Number: 110
wtf, i guess i posted 3 times.

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 371
length X width X height divided by 1728 = ft^3

ex/...12 X 12 X 12=1728 divided by 1728= 1ft^3

ex/...15 X 15 X 15=3375 divided by 1728=1.95ft^3

you also have to figure out speaker displacement...ported boxes are alot more difficult but i think you want a sealed box right?

Silver Member

Deep River, CT US

Post Number: 113
right.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us