RE: ARE TO TRENDY???????

Bronze Member
Username: Chenzevy

Post Number: 23
seems thats all anyone here has and i know 5 people in my apartment complex who has x.x.x.

re: are to trendy now???

i think they are but i dont care im gettin that new prototype sub or whatever its called when it comes out!

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1185
well im thre only person within 200 miles of where i live that has heard of them.

Bronze Member
Username: Dpaw20

FL USA

Post Number: 11
Yah, it depends. Most people I know who know about subs dont know what Eclipse is.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1243
everyone wher ei live thinks that audiobahn is the best sq setup ever...god i love schooling hicks with a sub smaller and less of them with less wats and owning there lies..and on that note...my cars alternator decided to p00p out on me today

Bronze Member
Username: Tragedy

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 86
to trendy? are audio companies becoming like underground bands? they are only good if no one knows about them?

Is there a rush or a sense of great pride when you say "I have Resonant Engineering subs" and someone says back "i have never heard of those are they any good?"

When there qaulity drops because they cut corners to feed massive supply and demand then is when i would begin to worry. Or if they start to outsource outside of the USA worry then.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1261
good point once again tragedy

Bronze Member

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 91
thx subby..

btw how did that transaction go where you had to accept some sort of money order or something for some audio products you sold. I remember telling you something about paypal and you mentioning your GF and credit card.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1262
they didnt buy it...poohead

Bronze Member

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 96
oh what was it you were selling?

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 176
Hey sub i live pretty close to walton ky and I hate audiobahn with a passion!! I have a jl 12w6v2 and i know you love your eclipse we will just have to show these rednecks around here wut a system should sound like huh!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us