Xtreme disc changer

Username: Dp_rver

Post Number: 1
I just bought a used RV with a Xtreme Sound Disc Changer ,but it had no cd magazine. Does anyone know if most of these cd changers used a standard 5 or 10 magazine? I have no model number or CD changer book.
Thanks for your help.

Post Number: 2
I have a Model # WMS5100 CD changer. Does anyone have an extra 10 CD magazine for this model?

Unregistered guest
I just bought a car with this model cd changer in it, and the remote doesn't work. Have you found a magazine? If you've replaced the cd player in your rv, I'd buy the controller off of you. Otherwise, I might be willing to send you the magazine.

Post Number: 3
I bought a newer model Xtreme disc changer(WMS6100) on Ebay. The CD magazine with tne newer model works with the Model WMS5100. So if you are interested in buying the changer that I just bought, let me know. I think this model costs $100 at Walmart. If interested, make me an offer. So the one I bought has all the parts except the magazine.

Matthew Dildine
Unregistered guest
does any one have a reomte for the wms5100 if so email at Hondaciv93@hotmail.com if the price is right i will buy it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us