I got a GOOD one for ya'll!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Kojak28

Augusta, GA USA

Post Number: 89
OK. I just bot a 94 Cadillac Sedan DeVille for the wife. Hey, don't look at me in that tone of voice!! JK. She wanted it. What could I say-NO?! Yeah, Right! Anyhoo, I was gonna hook up a couple of ol' 6x9's a buddy o' mine gave to me. Concepts....not bad actually. I got through ripping out the trunk & stuff, crawled in to disconect the factory equip whenn I read....10ohm????!!! What gives???!!! I'm confused outa my gourd, to say the very least. I need to know if this vehicle came from the factory amped(if anyone can tell). I didn't see 1 anywhere, but that don't mean schit. The other thing is: once I put these Concepts (4ohm) in, do I need to change the factory HU, also? Any help, as always, is GREATLY APPRECIATED. The bottom line is....I know a little bit about AFTERMARKET SETUPS.....NOT OE. HELP

Bronze Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 87
i know a lot of cadillacs have weird audio set ups with amps for each speaker, head unit tied into all dash controls and other crazy sutff like that. so depending on if yours is like that, you have to start from scratch.

Bronze Member
Username: Kojak28

Augusta, GA USA

Post Number: 95
U think I need HU, door speakers AND rear speakers??? Help me out here, DUDE.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us