Pioneer Steering Wheel Remote?

Bronze Member
Username: Tafkam

Dayton, Oh

Post Number: 20
OK, I am a dummy looking to replace my head unit in 99 Blazer, have sub to Xm radio and love it, and I want to get a head unit that is capable of having an XM tuner, and am looking at the Pioneers on ebay, I like the looks of the 760 premier which comes with the steering wheel remote, but then again I really like the color units, either the older ones or the new ones, however they all come with the regular square remote like your VCR. I want to know two things if anyone can help me. Number one is the steering wheel remote really that handy for you and does anyone know if I get a higher end Pioneer with a regular remote, if I order a steering wheel remote from the company will it work with the unit?

Username: Jonnyboy420

Post Number: 5
i think the best thing to do is to try to contact to company and ask them if a steering wheel remote is made for the unit you want to get. me personally, i wouldn't like the steering wheel remote. the only time i've ever used a remote in a vehicle was from the back seat riding with my friends.

Bronze Member
Username: Tafkam

Dayton, Oh

Post Number: 23
Thanks Marc, I will try and contact Pioneer on that one, I got so used to haveing built in audio controls on my steering wheel in one car that I thought maybe this would be the same but probably not, and of course it is very obvious to a thief, so I think I am going to get a (better) premier model and worry about the remote later or not at all. No sense in buying a head unit based strictly on the remote.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us