Audiovox

Pico
Unregistered guest
I recently purchased the Audiovox
Prestige Platinum APS_996A Remote Start Security System, and I was wondering how it compares to the other high end car alarm systems out there in your opinions.

Thank you

Unregistered guest
i have a question for you...i just got home from iraq and forgot how to use this thing. could you tell me how to program the time, or where i could get the instruction manual. this alarm is great, you'll love it! thank you

Pico
Unregistered guest
You press and hold the "F" down for a few seconds, and then press the key symbol on the top to adjust the time...you can also press "Option" to move the time down too. Once you're done setting it, you press and hold the "F" again to get it out the setting mode. Or you could just set it down and it will leave the settings mode after about 20-30 seconds.

As far as instruction manuals...I got mine at a local audio dealership out here called "Benchmark" and the guy working there gave me an extra one free.
So you may want to try at a dealer that sells the Audiovox Prestige. You may also be able to google it too.
The only things I really use mine for are the remote start, alarm, and trunk on special occasions.
I've recently learned about the city-mode alarm settings and I'm loving it.

Hope that works for you man.
Oh, and good thing you are home safe and sound.

Username: Whiteaurora01

Post Number: 5
I have the same system got it installed for $350. This alarm is no diffrent from the viper or the clifford. You can add as many coponents to it as the viper. The range and quality is also as good. With the viper u r just paying for its name and hype... oh yeah and the $150 leather pager case that comes included. (Viper what a rip off!)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us