Please help me out i need it... and i need to make a decision in a few days ... experts!

Anonymous

okay i have posted before and im sorry for multiple posts but not many people are responding... i need to get a HU soon and i cant decide between an Alpine iva d300 or a eclipse AV8533 ... i like how alpine has pulse touch and quality but i also like eclipse has screen in screen and quality as well as 8V per outs... i think eclipse would beat the alpine in the graphics department as well?? please help me out on my decision id really appreciate it!

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 890
i would take eclipse...but i know what clarion your talking about i think..i want it...but id still go eclipse..its all personal preference..both will be great

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1887
sub what the hell are you talking about clarion its between eclipse and alpine. lol! I personally like Alpine and would go with that but Eclipse is very very nice aswell.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 891
i mean alpine...haha sorry james..im a little...you know out of it ;)

Bronze Member
Username: Joe_c

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 60
alpineUpload

Bronze Member

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 61
go and see how far that clarion sticks out its stupid

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1891
what is everyone talking about clarion for did I miss something?

Bronze Member

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 62
oops

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 894
haha...i mixed everyone up...YES

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1618
Yeah, I don't get it either?

Anonymous

lol... yeah you did seem to mix everyone up...

joseph... you own that d300 right? how are the graphics while music is playing? and also... how do you like the whole thing?

another aspect guys.... i can get either for 1 Grand... so would i be better off buying the eclipse which i think is 2200 MSRP or the alpine which is 1600 MSRP

i really want the pulse touch but i also really want the better quality of sound and equipment... and of course cool options and graphics 8)

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1623
Well, the pulse touch is sweet, but I think overall the Eclipse is the better product. It's not gonna be a million times better, the Alpine still kicks @ss, but if you can get them pretty close in price, I'd go with the Eclipse.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us