Hey james ques on brahma vs avalanche wattage ??

Bronze Member
Username: Armadalegq2000

Post Number: 28
im really deabting on whether to get a avalanche or brahma most likely to be ported around 1000 watts which would you reccomend? and will this out perform a pair of 10" 9500's ported??? please advise

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1906
it will deffinetly outperform the 9500 as far as 1000 watts I would go brahma just because they recomend 800 rms on the Avalanche and 1000 on the brahma. I have talked to guys that run 1200-1500 to the Avalanche but they dont seem to care if they blow it they are prepared to get it rebuilt. I am not like that I want my sub to last as long as possable. You could do either but with that power I would go brahma but get the old one not the new one from what I hear its not as good.

Bronze Member
Username: Armadalegq2000

Post Number: 29
so if i were to go with 800w you'd say avalanche.... its hifonics 1000w and i think its prabably be closer too 800 than 1000 anyway

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1907
yup go avalanche

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1144
how come no one ever calls me out. im pissed. go avalanche. if you do go brahma make sure it is an older one. not to impressed with the down graded brahma

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1915
is there an echo in this room? hahahahaha its ok baby Hunter dont crylol!

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1157
wow i didnt even know we posted identical things. didnt read your entire post. too boring....:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us