Opinion about fairly highend SQ system

Username: Maz66

Post Number: 2
Hi all, im kinda new to car audio so please point out anything that seems questionable. I am aiming at a SQ system which will give me clear and detailed sound but can also be turned up occasionally.

Im looking at getting Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1 for front, which are going to run off a Zapco Ref350.2 (matching 100wrms of Infinitys) then running 1 Eclipse Titanium SW9102 sub (10inch because of limited space in boot :-() off a Zapco ref750 (matching Eclipse at 750wrms into 4ohms). The system will use a Zapco sp4-sl preamp/eq and balanced Symbilink will be used to connect it the the amps.

Is this a worthy setup of my time and money? If not what components would you rather suggest that are in the price range or cheaper.

Many thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Kojak28

Augusta, GA USA

Post Number: 58
SWEEEEET!!

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 7474
very nice choices there.
later you may want to add a zapco EQ to tweak the sound curve if you find you need it.
also may want a larger alternator to feed those amps well.. avoid any clipping.

Username: Maz66

Post Number: 3
Hey Glass can you recommend any websites that sell highend components at decent prices, i've already checked out indoaudio.com and acaraudio.com. Have you bought anything from them? Their prices seem pretty good however shipping is going to kill me since i'm in Australia.

Does anyone know any good sites that ship from southeast asia (the closer to Australia the better)?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us