Cdt cl-61 questions

Username: Yungsta

Post Number: 4
I just recently bought a pair of cdt cl-61s on ebay for 80 bucks. I am planning on running them with a alpine cda7983 HU I was wondering if it would be able to run my components smoothly and if there was another step i needed to take to maximize their performance. Another side question is how do these compare to the HD series by CDT and if I was missing out on a very substantial difference in SQ =/...

Username: Yungsta

Post Number: 5
any comments would be helpful

Unregistered guest
I would run them with a kenwood amp every set of CDT cmponets I have ran I ran them with a 4 Chan. Amp or if you wanna just get something small just to power the 2 let me know by email me back i have a badass Alpine 250 max that i ran on componets as well and it realy made the world of difference for stock to CDT with a Alpine MRP-T220. Or if you dont like alpine i also have a Orion Amp that is badass i never use it it is a 4 channel 640 watts realy nice for componets as well i will sell you the Alpine 85 shipped and the other Orion for 75 shipped email me if you are interested jchris3838@msn.com

Unregistered guest
I would run them with a kenwood amp every set of CDT cmponets I have ran I ran them with a 4 Chan. Amp or if you wanna just get something small just to power the 2 let me know by email me back i have a badass Alpine 250 max that i ran on componets as well and it realy made the world of difference for stock to CDT with a Alpine MRP-T220. Or if you dont like alpine i also have a Orion Amp that is badass i never use it it is a 4 channel 640 watts realy nice for componets as well i will sell you the Alpine 85 shipped and the other Orion for 75 shipped email me if you are interested jchris3838@msn.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us