Please someone respond to this i need help badly

Username: Runyon_ave

Grand haven, Michigan United States

Post Number: 3
OK im beginning to get real pissed off ok i have 2 12' audiobahn subwoofers 2000 watts each so 4000 watts total and i have a boss pd3000 amp 3000 watts and ya it hits real hard in my car but my friend has 4 Pioneer subwoofers dont know how much wattage but with 2 amps that are 800 each so his is 1600watts with mine being 3000watts and his hits a ton harder than mine why is this? please email me if you know because im lost at it St_Lunatic28@hotmail.com thanks

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1353
Because you have audiobahn subs powerd by a boss amp...

First off, Audiobahn subwoofers aren't the greatest quality. Sure you can get a 2000 watt sub for like 150 bucks, but that sub will never take 2000 watts. It also does depend on what kind of enclosure your subs are in as well, Audiobahn tends to like larger ported boxes.

Your next problem is your amp. That boss amp isn't even close to putting out 3000 watts. Boss amps are overrated to begin with, not to mention that they rate the amps at 14 volts.

If your friend's Pioneers are 12's, then he does have twice the surface area as your setup, and that will make a difference as well.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us