Little help, newbie here :-)

Unregistered guest
I am bout to get my first car, and want to put two decent 12" subs in it, not to crank up full blast, just something to thump pretty good, and something that will sound good. after looking around, i found a little setup im thinking about. just give your opinions and suggestions, thx guys.

2 Audiobahn AW1251T 12" Subs (found em for 45 a piece)
1 Audiobahn A8002T 2 Channel Car Amp ( found for 170)
Some type of enclosure, not sure yet, i have a tahoe, and want to get two separate boxes, and put one on each side of the back of my car. Thx again guys

Silver Member
Username: Bdb_86

Bemidji, MN Usa

Post Number: 229
bump on

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1347
Hmm, I guess the Audiobahn amp would be okkkkk, if it's your first system and your tight on cash. I would rather get an MTX amp myself, pretty much the same price range and much better quality IMO, I would however definitely not get those subs. Give us your total budget for amps/subs/sub box and we can give you some better options. Your smart by asking, lol. My ver first system was an Audiobahn sub, boy I wish I had come here and asked first...

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1622
yeah I second what Joe said just give us your budget and we will try to work something out for you so you willl be happy.

Silver Member
Username: Wojopro

Silverdale, WA

Post Number: 201
Third
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us