$670 shipped for 2 15" Diamond TDX's good deal??

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 286
Is this a good deal or not?? i have asked previously with no response.

Silver Member

Post Number: 287
Also, i am using one Zapco reference 500.1. The subs say 1000 rms, i will only be putting about 300 or so into each sub. Think that i will be happy with that setup??? I want a really good SQL setup leaning a little more towards SQ, but they are 15's so i am expecting great SPL as well. If not i would prob plan on getting another zapco reference 500.1 in the FUTURE.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1242
300 into a 1000 rms sub seems kinda low.

Silver Member

Post Number: 288
i heard that the subs were pretty efficient. I am using a zapco amp so that should help a bit. I am not really going for massive spl. The only thing that i can think of that could turn out to be bad is clipping, but i dont know if that will happen or not. Also, it could be like the brahma for example, it says 1600rms, but in a larger box it only needs 500 for full excursion.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1246
Yeah, you may be fine, I don't know. You should ask Isaac, he's the amp man. I know the Zapco is a good amp, if your careful you will probably be ok.

Silver Member

Post Number: 289
i allready ordered the subs because i thought that they were a good deal, was i right about that??

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1249
For the 15's I say you did pretty good. There's only 1 on eaby right now and it's over 400 bucks shipped.

Silver Member

Post Number: 291
thats good. I just posted in the amp forum, so i hope that isaac answers. What is the worst that you think could happen with that setup???

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1251
The worst would be if you pushed it too hard and clipped that amp.

Silver Member

Post Number: 292
If it makes any difference, i am using a Nakamichi CD-400 HU and Symbilink cabline at 16V balanced. Does it???
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us