Who here likes Sony xplod

Bronze Member
Username: Vaio

Post Number: 37
Who here likes Sony Xplod because i have 4 12" 1200watts Subs P5 and 4 1200watts AMS 6x9 from sony and i know that its kick azz. Who here thinks that sony is great?

Username: Krishando1

Pembroke PInes, FL United States

Post Number: 1
hey xplod i have a sony ds1600 p5 mono amp, i'm not really knowledgable about these things, so does this amp only able to power one amp, or can i hook it up to two twelves, and it will still be thumping?

Username: Hitman5645

Post Number: 5
I like sony, never had a problem with it, I have an xplod head unit and the only thing I hate about it is when I press any button on my remote (volume, FF etc) it beeps, and I dont know how to turn it off. I turned it off before, but I forgot how. now it annoys me. : ( . maybe u can help.

Username: Krishando1

Pembroke PInes, FL United States

Post Number: 2
A little help about the mono amp please

Bronze Member
Username: Tdbdrummer

Post Number: 16
How many speaker outputs does the amp offer? If there are 2(2+, and 2-)you can wire two speakers! If there is one set of +'s and -'s, you can still wire 2 speakers. Simply wire the first subs external terminal to the amp, then attach a separate wire to the subs terminal(making the sub terminal catering 4 total wires). Finally the wire coming out of the subs terminal that has an end not attached to anything, attach to the second subs terminal. BE AWARE OF YOU IMPEDANCE THOUGH! If you wire 2X2ohm subs in parallel the resulting impedance load is 1 ohm! If you want a 1 ohm load, make sure your amp is capable of that or you can overpower and blow the amp! A 2X4ohm load gives you a 2 ohm. A 2X6ohm gives you 3. A 2X8ohm gives you 4 ohms! TA DA! These can vary though, you need to look up Ohm's Law.

Bronze Member
Username: Smhuosrktays

Rochester, New York USA

Post Number: 43
Samer Tarchichi, all you have to do to turn off the beep noise is go into menu and turn BEEP from on to off.

Bronze Member
Username: Vaio

Post Number: 42
TB for 2 SUBS
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us