Best subs for the money

Bronze Member
Username: Dropthedeuce06

Post Number: 21
im lookin to put about 2 grand into a subwoofer system, including subs and an amp and a box. anyone tell me the best combo? thanks

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 978
mmmm. thats very hard to give you advice, you will need a bigger alt(trust me) sound deadening, a nice amp and subs, but are you in to just spl, sq or a lil sq to compliment your spl? and what kind of vechicle is it going in

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
i just want it to be loud but also to sound decent and its going into a nissan maxima.

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 791
Eclipse T's. RE x.x.x Jl 13w7's. Adire Brhama's.
That's just a few sub's to look for.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1422
if you want something that will slam the Sh!T out of your maxima you are not going to have to spend 2G's but if you want you can send me the money and I will send you a killer killer system lol . Get two avalanche 15's $600 and a Kicker 1200.1. $600 I dont know how handy you are but if you can build a box it will cost you about $100 if you cant it will cost you about $300 so either way you are at $1500 at the most and let me tell you you wont be unhappy I promise.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
alright sounds good, can u let me no where i can find those subs? i have never heard of them before. thanks

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1566
www.ascendantaudio.com

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1292
Ahh, get 2 18's, why not.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1571
they need like 5-10 cu/ft per sub lolololol!

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1294
Ha, I forgot. 10 cf, that wouldn't be that bad... just put a wall up and use the trunk as a box.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1572
hahahahaha you would have to take out the back seat. it would be absolutely INSANE seriously if you did that.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1295
I've seen it done before.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
ok well i was lookin at 2 12 inch boston G5's and i heard them with bout 500 watts to each and they pounded hard.. will these hit harder then the ava.? i just want somethin that will dommmeee

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1296
No, those won't be louder than the Avalanches, lol.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1573
no they wont be louder then the avalanche's Joe is right but those subs are very very very nice sounding subs I will agree with you on that. I like them a lot but no the avalanche's will deff be louder.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
hmm alright, and how many watts should i throwinto them? and what amp for the price would be good?

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1574
kicker 1200.1 would do it nicely. or an Orion HCCA 275 or 2100 would be NASTY!

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1297
NASTY

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
i was lookin at them and they dont look liek they have that big of a magnet and stuff. jsut look smaller then like a boston or anything. size doesnt matter in that case i guess? and are they reliable subs? and haha, anywhere else i could purchase them or find a deal on them?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
and how would a one channel amp run both subs? im kinda new to this stuff.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1576
mono! two wires into the posative and two wires into the negative. They cant handle the amount of power that the RE and Adire can but dont let that fool you. power handling is not anything. asa matter of fact the bigger the motor normally it is much harder to control the sub and gives it poor SQ. The spl and SQ that comes from my avalanche 15 is truely awsome. I would recomend this sub to everyone. Dont be shy that they are a new company or that the freak Hunter reffered me to them! They are a great product.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us