REMOVE DYNAMAT

Username: Thatboye18

Post Number: 7
I have this s**t all in my car. How do i get it out?

Silver Member
Username: Jeremyc

Kunsan AfbSouth Korea

Post Number: 502
Start pulling. Honestly I would just leave it. It will make your radio sound alot better, and keep the interior of your car alot quieter.

Silver Member
Username: Marley289

Post Number: 106
its pretty hard to get off it would take a lot of time. go with what jeremy said just leave it.

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 675
In all honesty, if it was installed correctly why would you want to pull it out? I'm under the impression you bought the car with it already in it. If it's real Dynomat than it was probably pretty expensive to do a lot of the car. The only reason I could see for you wanting to pull it out is the looks.

Username: Thatboye18

Post Number: 10
i dont think it was put in right. I have a 12w7 and it rattles very bad. i was going to get it spotted in some of the bad spots.

Anonymous

If it comes off, then it is not Dynamat or was not put on correctly. Try this.. dip the car in liquid nitrogen... No really, the colder the better.
For some reason, removing Dynamat doesn't seem like a good fix for rattles.

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 727
If I were you just patch it up, and if you have to you could try getting the spray on stuff and putting a coat of that over top. In all honesty, it would take a TON of dynomat to quiet a 12w7. Your car is gonna rattle no matter what with that sub.

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 815
just add more to it. ther more the better.:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 21
i've heard you can use a heat gun to remove it but i don't think removing it will get rid of any rattles. like Hunter Warren says, the more the better
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us