Alpine 9835 setup

Username: Mkiv18t

Post Number: 1
Hello All!
I recently installed an Alpine 9835 HU. I try searching this forum for more information on the setup (HPF/LPF, cross overs, etc.)

Anyone have any saved threads or advice to help me out? Thanks for all the help!!

Username: Egyda

Post Number: 2
press and hold Meniu and you will find all you need.

Post Number: 2
I know how to get into the different menus. I read that in the manual.

I need advice as to how I should setup my system for optimal sound as I noticed this HU is not like a standard HU where you get treble/bass controls.

Bronze Member
Username: Miso

Slovakia

Post Number: 27
i suppose you are using external amps and sub,otherwise this HU is waste of money:-)

Post Number: 3
Why do you see it as a waste of money?

Bronze Member
Username: Bnh142

Post Number: 58
I would say that it is not a waste of money as long as you have a subwoofer at least. I have a 9833 which is very similar. The internal amp on the Head Unit is stong and the time correction, crossover settings, and parametric EQ are all very useable if you use the internal amp. The parametric EQ only has an adjustment range of +/- 6 db compared to +/- 12 or 14 db on most other Alpine head units. This is all you need and allows finer control if you have a decent full range system that doesn't need dramatic correction. It's not quite enough range to get a lot of bass out of small speakers though.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us