Will this work?

Username: Ryanman09

Regina, Saskatchewan Canada

Post Number: 3
Should a 1000w Phoenix Gold XS 2500 amp have any trouble powering my 12" Audiobahn Flame Excursion AW121T 1100W sub? And will it be able to pound as loud as the sub can?

Bronze Member
Username: Alexochoa

Tucson, Arizona USA

Post Number: 23
please....please.... Next time you shop for subs (which will be soon , becuase of your audiobahns)listen to the product you are buying, or ask around and read reviews...let me suggest..HERE!!
I will sound good, if your in middle school shoing off your chrome flames.

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 221
dont be a c*ck...he just asked a simple question. and ryan its not the greatest sub but im sure you knew that when you bought it..but that 1100 watts is max...go by rms and choose an amp that matches...and alex...too bad you cant drive in middle school dumba$$.

Bronze Member
Username: Alexochoa

Tucson, Arizona USA

Post Number: 28
"in middle school" not "drive to middle school"

.....I really dispise haters............

Post Number: 4
Okay well the amp is 500 rms and the sub is 550 rms so is that still ok?, and ochoa quit being a dick i love audiobahn subs n its my choice, if it blows im buyin a new one n i aint gunna go with what some douche who got an audiobahn sticker shoved up his butt so now he hates the product thinkks about it, every review i've read has either been 4.5 out of 5 or 5 out of 5 to obviously it aint that bad dickhole.

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 677
It will work fine, and for the record, I think audiobahn is pretty good for the price. Sure some of there stuff isn't that grate, but every brand has there bad day's.:-)

Post Number: 5
lol well for $95 canadian off ebay i'll buy it. and ya this isnt there low end crap we're dealin with her, i kno as guy who had 2 of the 12" audibahn aw120 and they pounded hard, i got athe step up thats twice the rms so im thinkin it'll be decent:P

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 681
If you like it, that's all that matter's!
I hate people who try to judge other's system's. He probubly hasn't even ever heard audiobahn, just read other people's post's.:-) Even if he had heard audiobahn, what's the chance he has heard the sub you are looking at!:-)
Good luck.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us