Fitting 2 15" Seruan-Vegas In a 1994 Camaro

Username: 1994camaro

Post Number: 1
I am trying to come up with a box design that would allow 2 15' sub's to fit under the rear bucket seat's of my 1994 camaro. I have some ideas but not for sure if they will work.

Unregistered guest
to be honest i dont think youll have much room at all under the seats especially for 15's but depending on whether you have t-tops you can use the storage area in the back of the hatch but if you will also need to put your t-tops there too then that is something to consider.
if you already have the cerwin vegas then you will need to make more or less the top half of a box that can incorporate the lower half of the storage area in a camaro and putting a slant across the top from front to back would be ideal but i have a feeling you might be able to use only one 15 to get enough space for mounting and enclosure space.
jay

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 1231
are you trying to be funny?
you can fit two 15" subs on a baffle board and use the drop section of the trunk as an enclosure and it'll work pretty well.
you won't fit them under the seats, and if you don't have the seats bolted directly to the floor of the car as per the manufacturer's design, it's a safety hazard.
you don't mount car seats on top of speaker boxes.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us