My system?

Username: Ringmaster07

Post Number: 4
hey i just bought a riot 875 and 2 12" mtx t5500 and a alpine and i love it its the best system it is so bassy it feels like my ears are gonna bleed but does anyone know how long it takes for the subs to break in im only running it under 10 right now so i break it in but how long that is what i want to know and my head unit has a subpreampoutput and a front and back preamp out put and i have a 4ch amp that has two sets of inputs for rca and i have one hooked to the subpreamp output and one rca hooked to the back preamp out put but one sub is like more bassy then the other one its like the other one isnt getting as much juice as the other sub why is that is it cause one is in the sub out put and the preamp output but shouldent it be the same help me figure this out i was both subs to work exactly the same what do i need?

Bronze Member
Username: Sublime420

Ca Us

Post Number: 82
its not even neccasary to break in your subs. it wouldn't hurt, but you don't need to.

Username: Ringmaster07

Post Number: 6
at the end what did u mean by u dont need to ? i was asking about the preamp out put part mostly
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us