2 15" Image Dynamics IDQ's SPL???

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Post Number: 251
I just ordered 2 image dynamics 15" idq's. They are going in a dual sealed box with 1.9 cubic feet per sub. I will be using a Zapco Reference 500.1 amp with symbilink. My question is, what kind of db level will i be looking at???

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 825
hard to tell but it wont be too shabby

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 750
High 130's? I'm not very good at guessing db's.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1077
I wold say atleast high 130's but yes it is hard to tell. what kind of car do you have?

Silver Member

Post Number: 253
2003 Monte Carlo. I ordered 40 square foot of Edead v1 studio edition. I will be using that on my trunk.

Silver Member

Post Number: 254
It didnt post, sorry.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1078
yeah it should be pretty nice and loud.

Silver Member

Post Number: 256
my friend has 2 12" punch 2's on a kenwood amp that is suppose to be putting out 400RMS(doubt it). Think i will blow is car out of the water?? I am so excited, i got both zapco amps, installation stuff, Nak CD-400. I am waiting on the subs, enclosure, and Edead. I am also waitong the my Iridium 6.2's. Can you beleive i got all the installation stuff that i need for $100 shipped, hell the symbilink cables alone in most place sell for 40 dollars a peice for 18' and i got 2 of the in the package. On a side note, check out the new Arc Audio Flat Piston Sub, the guy i am buying my stuff from said it sounds truely amazing, extremely accurate and loud. No specs up on it yet, but he said that it is 1000RMS.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us