Soundstorm F260.5 Amp

Username: Hmpadilla

Post Number: 1
Hi I considering purchasing the Soundstorm F260.5 5-channel amp.I have never heard of Soundstorm.Anyone have any opinions on this brand.Iam more concerned with durability than anything else.Don't want to be buying a new amp every few months.It's only $120 so it sounds too good to be true thanks

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 1573
It is. Stay away from SoundStorm. They're trying to confuse the comsumers by copying SoundStream. Same thing with Rockford and Rockwood. Kind of sneaky way to get cheap sales.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 3300
Not only does Rockwood try to make a hybrid of Rockford and Kenwood, but Rockwood copies Sony, too :-). Don't know why you'd want to copy Sony as they're the crappiest of crap for car audio, but look at the Rockwood "X-PLORE" series. http://www.ampdepot.com/car/amps/rockwood.htm

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 935
man thats funny. 1200 watts for $94 man I wish good products were that cheap. I remember when they first came out with Rockwood and everyone who was just getting into car audio would buy them because all they would remember is one of their buddy's talking about Rockford or Kenwood and get confused and think they got a killer deal when really they are awful! I dont understand why they would want to copy sony either but I guess it goes back to targeting the people who dont know much who think sony is a good reputable company, untill they come in here and ask about the products they just bought and their dreams are shattered all over their own Keyboards. lolol!

Username: Hmpadilla

Post Number: 3
thanks for the info guys.trying to build a system on a really tight budget.I can't afford anything really good,but I don't want to be buying complete junk either.Thanks again
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us