Pops from the amplifier ???

Username: Firni7845

Canada

Post Number: 6
hi there, i have a problem with my system. ok when u turn on ur car you get this 'pop' from the subs, anyone got that before? that doesnt bother me, what bothers me is that while i drive, during playback i get this loud 'pop' from my subs all of a sudden. its so annoying and i dont know how to fix it. and sometimes its so sensative that whenever i go over a bump it 'pops'. i have clean grounds and everything. dont know what the problem is. is it my amp, my rcas? i have mtx 1501d mono amp and mtx 15" 8000 subs. could anyone help me out please. i would appreciate it

Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Sancho886

El Cajon, CA US

Post Number: 79
check all your wires. make sure they are secure. i had the same problem because the wires on the battery in my trunk were loose.

Username: Firni7845

Canada

Post Number: 7
oh so ur saying that if the power wire is a bit loose it will make that popping noise? the bolt that holds hte power wire on the battery does not tighten all the way, the threads on the bolt got messed up so as when i tight it, it loosens, but i have it tight for now i dont know if thats the problem or not
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us