Bad, Bad, day...

Logan
Unregistered guest
I have a mondo problem, today i was trying to install my amp( a Logic Soundlab ALX180, and a Rockford Punch HE 10 in sub), and nothing was working, everything was connected correctly but nbothing worked, and then it started blowing fuse, after fuse. Nothing seemed to work so i called my friend over to help me, it turns out that once he came over i turned on my car, and my Head unit wasnt getting any power. nothing audio was powering up. the only wire that i touched before it stopped working was the grnd wire, and all i did was make it shorter to see the results, PLEASE HELP, I Cant even listen to the radio or noting
thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Marley289

Post Number: 95
well if there isnt any power to the HU, then check the fuse box and replace the fuse. i blew that fuse once on accident when the remote wire touched the ground wire or something. it should be a 10amp fuse.

Silver Member
Username: Ps1k0

Post Number: 146
sounds like you also need to check your wiring.
you may have something crossed or wired to somewhere it shouldn't go.

logan
Unregistered guest
alright thanks for the input

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 677
sounds like you also dont have a very stable ground wire also. try moving it around and see what happens. i blow fuses sometimes, i acc. let the ground and power wire touch, or the power wire touch any metasl at that and then bam sparks and the next thing you know my power wire has welded its self to my frame, the moral of the story......always take out your fuse before messing with your wiring. oh ya another word of advice.....if someone says it is better to cuddle naked tell them NO. they just want you for your body:-)

Anonymous

aw crap, why didn't you share that a week ago.
i could have saved two trips to the proctologist.
;)

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 728
lolol Hunter you have been in an odd mood the last couple of days I guess you have been killin me with your one liners. lol!:-)

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 693
ya i just been bored and horn.y.....im mean just bored.

i love you:-)

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 694
when it happens i just give myself an enima, very stress relieving
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us