How about the JL 15W3v2 subwoofers?

Bronze Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 24
I havent heard to much noise about these on the threads> Im very curious of how they whould sound. It says they are 500rms and i have jl 500/1 amps. Does anyone know anything about this sub and how it whould sound?

Unregistered guest
i have 3 jl 10w6's and they bang like a mofo they are sick as hell

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 670
it is a nice sub. Hey Legions are they the old w6's? I have the wedge box with 3-10's also and yes they do slam.

Bronze Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 26
Hey james or anyoen else..So its a nice sub? How whould it compare to like the w6v2 that i own. any other info on the 15w3v2

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 676
it will put out a different sound more towards SPL and less SQ then the w6v2. it all depends on what you are loking for. As for power equirements one of your JL 500/1's will be optimal for it. I think you said you listen to alot of rap. It will get very low in a 3-4cu/ft ported enclosure with 500 watts.

LegiontDOTcom
Unregistered guest
hey james, yea they are the older ones.. the ones that have the white jl on the front... im actually trying to sell them.. i have them all in one box... and a 1200 watt xplod amp... anyone want it im looking to get $550... its like a $1100-$1200 setup

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 680
yeah I have the same ones just sitting in my garage now. I loved them they were so clean and loud.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us