Remote start/ car starting problem

Username: Mykegee23

Edinburg, TX U.S.A.

Post Number: 1
in the mornings, i try to start my car with the remote start and it doesn't turn on. It does crank but it won't start. Once the engine has warmed up and then I use the remote start, it works. What can i do to fix this problem?

bc
Unregistered guest
your remote stater needs a) longer crank time
b) a reset so that it recycles and tries again if it doesn't successfully start the first time.

Bronze Member
Username: Ps1k0

Post Number: 81
also you should be using the tach input instead of the smart sense. it just works better.

hoang49li
Unregistered guest
I have installed the 5000RS-2W Plus. The manual tells me to push and hold button 4 for three seconds but the car does not do anything, but when I push button 2 the car cranks but does not start. What is the problem? Also, the diagram on the remote shows the trunk as being open though it is not, how can I fix it? thanks

Unregistered guest
I had a remote start installed. in the mornings it will not start the car. It doesn't crank or make any noise at all as far as Ican tell. They have put a tach line in and increased the crank time. But it isn't cranking at all in the mornings. After I have driven it to work it works fine for the rest of the day. It can sit for up to 5 hrs and it will still work. Just never in the morning. The car sits in a garage all night. I am about ready to ask them to take it off. The guy must think I am a crazy woman.\
\Becky
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us