It just stopped working.......

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 150
i hooked up my stereo this weekend and all of a sudden it just stopped working..the wiring is all correct and the amps turn on..they read 14.1 volts...my highs work but there is no bass coming from the subs...there was but i was driving and it just stopped...any idea why?...im running 2 12" type r(1241d) and 2 mrd m501 off of an alpine cda 7941...any ideas would be helpful....sorry guys..had to start another post cause the other one was forgotten about way at the bottom lol

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1169
I was gonna say didnt you post this last night. lol!

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 152
yeah but ive tried everything and somethings not right.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1175
I hear ya. Hey rob it really sounds like a blown fuse. Have you checked them all. on the amp,under the hood,in the distrabution block if it is fused?

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 158
nah thats one thing i havent checked yet was the fuses under the hood...all of the other fuses are good but its just been so d*mn cold lately ive been either working or in the house...and usually if im in the house i get too high to go out and do anything lol..but nice weather will hopefully be here soon and ill get everything figured out...im just trying to get an idea of what to look into first...but thanks for trying to help.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1180
I would deff lok uder the hood.

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 160
right now im really thinking about selling it and just usng 1 sub, and 1 amp.....or something different i dont know...2 12's is just so typical ya know.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1185
yeah I am a big fan of 1 sub. 2-12's though can slam!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us