Just bored part 3

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 577
any one there. it seems that james and iare the only ones here. well im buying a hifonics brutus bx1500. i know not the best amp but enough to get me buy untill i buy a nine.1. does anyone here live close to new mexico, like the 4 corners area that can modify amps? i know there is something wrong with this amp, but im not sure. so does anyone here no how to fix amps? what do you think james? i know you started the just bored series but i kind of took it over. whats the best set up you guys have ever had?

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 494
yeah it is kinda sad when life gets to the just bored point. lol! When it comes to fixing amps I cant help you out man. I wish I could. My favorite set-up I have ever had was about 8 years ago I had a Alpine 7813 I believe was the model #,Boston 5.25 Pro components in the front, Boston Pro coaxe in the rear, 2-soundstream reference SS 12's beautifully made band pass enclosure, Soundstream reference 300 running the subs and a Rockford fosgate punch 100IX runnin the highs(I loved this amp) that was my system when I was just graduating high school and I still have the amps I wish I had the subs but both of them unfortuatly had their brush with death about 2 years ago. Man those days were fun. lolol ohh yeah this was all in a Ford Exploder.

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 582
damn, james you must be pretty old.jk. thats a nice setup. i think i would hate it if something happened to my brahme, id probably cry if i blew it or something like that

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 141
man thats an awesome setup james...completely badass

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 500
I wish I still had it. yeah it makes me feel old when I said 8 years ago.

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 502
man I was just looking through that best song post and remembering my old system with hoochie mama by 2-live crew man If I could buy those soundstreams again I would I just cant find them anywhere still in good condition.

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 583
what are htey called and i will keep an eye out. thats all i have been doing lately, looking for equipment. i want a damn MT but no one will take payments, i cant save money for my life. but i can understand why they wont. but just hit me up with the model name and number and i will post everywhere for you. sound good?

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 510
yeah man they are the Soundstream reference SS12's if you find them I will hook you up somehow man. I have been loking for them for 2 years now unsuccesfull. I have found the 10's but I want the 12's.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us