Y adapter


New member
Username: Nigeltufnel3

Post Number: 2
Registered: Feb-05
I just got a sub and a 4 channel amp. I guess I need a y-adapter to hook up the sub (I am going to bridge two channels for it). Do I want 2 females and 1 male (i.e. plug the male into the deck, then run regular RCAs from the females into channels 3 and 4 on the amp)? Thanks!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us