Opinion on bazooka subs?

Silver Member
Username: Dan3

Post Number: 133
okay well in my jeep i had the huge overpowering system, used the l7's with some rockford amps. In my new car though, the jetta, I wanted something that will save space so I went with the

Bazooka BTA10200 BT Series 10" Amplified Tube
by Bazooka

200 watts built-in amplifier
10" woofer with treated foam surround
RMS power output 200 watts
Peak power output 400 watts approx.
variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz at 18 dB/octave)
line- and speaker-level inputs
power/signal harness includes 16" power and ground wires, 10" turn on and speaker input leads, RCA inputs, and auto turn-on jumper
frequency response 39-250 Hz
sensitivity 104 dB
dimensions: 10-1/2"W x 12-5/8"H x 21-1/2"L
2-ohm impedance

I was wondering what some of you think about this sub and how it will sound in the trunk of my car, thankyou.

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 306
I personally like the bazooka tubes. I am not a big fan of the amplified ones though. I would get a 10in with a external amp I used to have a system with two 10in bazook tubes and a Rockford fosgate punch 100 and it was pretty loud and sounded great for what it was. Another option that I have seen and done is to switch the sub out of the tube and use a better speaker. I have used the older orion XTR dual VC's in the tubes and they slameed pretty good. I have also seen people substitute kicker speakers and that sounded decent as well.(I preffer the orio's though) Alos i have used RF's in a bazooka tube so you have many options if the tube is what you really are set on.
James

Silver Member
Username: Dan3

Post Number: 134
thanks for the advice
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us