New subs

Bronze Member
Username: Rick_mcfarland

Palm desert, Ca Usa

Post Number: 29
I'm thinkin about gettin new subs. i have 3 Ti Pro 18s and I am thinking about getting different ones. Which would you guys recommend?

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 533
why? those are great subs. but if you want look at dd 9917 or the mt the talmult or even the brahma exteme

Bronze Member

Palm desert, Ca Usa

Post Number: 31
I know they're great but they hurt me when I turn them up so i think i'm going to downgrade. Maybe I'll go with the Ti's instead of the Pro's I don't know. I might just keep the Ti Pro's cause they were so damn expensive.

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 535
ya i would keep them just turn it down. :-)

Bronze Member

Palm desert, Ca Usa

Post Number: 34
I know but that's gonna be hard to do. I'll be listening to it quiet and then want to hear it loud and end up hurting myself again. I'm retarded like that oh well.

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 327
If you really want to git rid of them, you could give them to me!
I would be happy to take them off your hand's befor you hurt yourself. lol
Think of it as doing yourself a favor, no more paine:-)

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 220
you could just lower the bass from the head unit, Instead of goin through the trouble of downgrading.

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 900
yea chances are you've got the bass on the headunit up pretty high turn that down and even just turn your gain down a touch...

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 129
well...idk about this...i could be totally wrong...but i wanted to be able to adjust the bass in my car for when my rents got in and stuff so i went to audio works and they gave me a bass control thingy..idk...and i hooked it to my rca cables and it adjusts how loud my bass is not my music...maybe look into one of those...it was like 20 bucks....someone tell me if what im doing is going to mangle my system please lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us