Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 461
www.ascendantaudio.com

check out the wiring for the atlas,crazy stuff

Bronze Member
Username: Cb9869

Post Number: 41
amazing stuff they have. I would take up on the atlas' price before it goes up. Right now it is probably the BEST value woofer you can buy. Plus it's xbl2. Ordering me an atlas as we speak. (BTW my claims are from reviews from various people on forums who have recieved them already)

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 464
its a very good value, the avalanche is also looking good. it is a very weird design but will perform. i would like to get a atlas 8 for a midwoofer

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 186
From the looks of it there one hell of a sub. xlb2 motor. They should sound pretty decent. And for the price, excellent.

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 348
So these are reputable subs? Good quality, and has anybody actually heard one in real life. They sound good, and for the price, my god.

Silver Member
Username: Erik123456

Arlington, Tx

Post Number: 364
would an avalanche 12 be a big upgrade over an apline type r 12?

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 511
oh my god yes. go to www.sounddomain.com and read ascendant audio reviews. the avlanche will kill a type r. no offense. the atlas will too. they drop the prices. and now you can get an atlas brand new for 145. they said in that review that the atlas sounds as good as a seas locus good stuff.

Silver Member
Username: Erik123456

Arlington, Tx

Post Number: 367
have you heard one or thats just forum gossip :-)

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 269
hey Hunter how do you think the avalanch 15 would compare to the Brahma15 or the REXXX15? I wonder. Same x-max. 27mm one way linear is insane for that price. sounds good to me.
James

Silver Member

Ct

Post Number: 270
wow Hunter they look sweet I wonder how they would hold up compare to the Brahma 15 and the REXXX 15. same X-max. less power handling. I wonder.

Silver Member

Ct

Post Number: 271
my bad I thought I messed up that first post.

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 513
well i have read about them, done research on them, but i cant hear one because i live in god damn new mexico. well on of the moderators at sounddomain is replacing his TALMULT with two avalanches. yes his talmult. so if someone even considers trading a talmult for them they are in good company. i think they will compare with the x.xx and the brahma. its all the same motor so it has to be pretty close. i think im going to pick up an atlas just for the hell of it:-) 145 is a great price.

Silver Member

Ct

Post Number: 274
yeah I couldnt agree more.

Silver Member

Ct

Post Number: 282
hey hunterI am about to order the avalanche 18 I will let you know how it sounds once I get it. I am so excited to hear it.

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 518
nice. i think you will be very pleased with this sub
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us