Juggernaut subs

Silver Member
Username: Rob_brown

Post Number: 101
Are these subs strictly for competition? A friend of mine told me that he heard some juggernauts at a competition and the owner told him they were strictly for competition and played only at 65 Hz. I think this is a load of crap, because you guys told me that the X.X.X and the juggernaut were the same subs, just different prices.

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 489
actually it is the brahma and the X.xx that are very close to the same sub not the jugernaut.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1026
The guy who owned the juggernaughts was refering to how the box was tuned basically its what we call a one note wonder. The box would only be good safely (haha) at or around that frequency but outside that it can be easily damaged. people do this to get the most spl possible from the subwoofer but do not use it for everyday music.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1027
The guy who owned the juggernaughts was refering to how the box was tuned basically its what we call a one note wonder. The box would only be good safely (haha) at or around that frequency but outside that it can be easily damaged. People do this to get the most spl possible from the subwoofer but do not use it for everyday music.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us