High sound quality speakers, and a projector in a car. Need some opinions

Bronze Member
Username: Sanchez5888

Post Number: 21
I've been researching car speakers for a while, and am pretty sure I want to go with infinity perfects all the way around. I have a 2004 civic ex. Basically, I want to know if you guys could explain how you go about setting up extra batteries in the trunk, because I want to attempt putting a projector in my car, popping up from my rear deck. So whenever I was just relaxing with my friends in a car, we can pull down the screen in front of the windshield, and project the music videos onto the screen. This would obviously be for when we weren't driving around. It would be cool to sit in your, with the best speakers, and actually watch the music videos while they play, but I dont think I want a tv, I want to make it an experience. Do you guys have any suggestions/ideas. And help with the power invertors I'm going to need, and extra batteries, Im thinking an extra optima should do just fine.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 7423
a projector would never work in a car.
for one thing the distance isn't great enough for proper focus, and for another you need a completely light-controlled environment for one to work decently. a car is far too bright inside unless it's pitch dark outside.

multiple batteries would require a high output alternator, an isolator, and a bank of deep cycle batteries for teh audio system, along with proper gauge wiring throughout.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us