What's a guy gotta do for an answer around here...lol

Rob315
Unregistered guest
i have the MB Quart DKE 116...what amp would be a good amp to power these?

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 196
It say on their website they take 50-120W, so I'd say get either a 100x2 or 150x2 amp for them. Kicker, MTX, Orion, JL Audio are good places to look for stereo amps.

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 828
yea jake about covered it...

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 7415
Rob, you need to give enough information to answer your question.
supply the RMS ratings for each sub, the number of subs, the type of vehicle and enclosure used, and the coil configuration and impedance for each sub.
THEN we might be able to suggest amps.

money never hurt either. we respond more quickly to people offering money via paypal!

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 197
He was referring to his MB Quart components, but yea, the more information you give, the better of a response you'll get.
Money too :-)

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 835
remember, always tip your waitress...

Rob315
Unregistered guest
haha...lol...yeah my bad on the amount of info but i was trying to get out of work and the maintenance guy wouldnt quit talkin to me for 5 seconds so i could give you any info lol..but anyways they are the MB Quart DKE 116...

sensitivity:85db
RMS power range:50-120 watts
Frequency response:40-32000hz
diameter:6.5 inch
impedence:4ohm
crossover frequency:4300hz

also im looking into the MRV F340 because i plan on getting some highs for my rear also. as for money im looking to spend around 250 or so for the amp. this is going into a 1997 saturn sl. yeah lol..i know its a cheezy car but ive always been into customizing "different" cars. if you have any questions on what else im using that would help you be able to answer better just ask. and my bad about the lack of info earlier....thanks...Rob
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us