What to get

Anonymous

do 2 12" cerwin vega vmax thump harder then the 15" version of the vmax or does 2 12" Fusion PowerPlant thump hardest? And what sounds best? will 2 15"s fit in an extended cab truck! How will the subs sound best like facing me n the passanger or away from us? just need a lil help. thanks

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 378
im not sure about what will be louder. yes you can fit 2 15s in a extended cad truck. the best box for a truck imo would be a down firing box. but i dont think that will be possible with 2 15s in that truck. to fit the 15s yjou will have to sacrifice either your backseat or cu. feet for your box. your choice.

Anonymous

I am a bass fanatic so the more bass the better! I want people to hear me comin from like 4blocks away! O ya and the subs i named are svc or dvc. What should I get? What is the advantage of svc or dvc? And you can still power 2 subs that are dvc with an 2channel amp right?

Anonymous

15's should hit the hardest cause you can put more watts into them. but i don't know much about the companies that you are dealing with so i dunno if i'm helping you any.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us