Noob with a budget

Username: Wired465

Post Number: 1
Just wondering if I could get some suggestions for a new system, with a ~$350 budget. Never built a system before, so I'm just a little in the dark.

Anonymous

go on ebay.. 72 for 1000watt amp, bout 89 for a good pioneer cd, any subs.. get some 1000watt subs.. i like 10's.. they hit harder meaning you can feel the bass and they dont heat up as 12's do.. 12's you can feel it to.. but doesnt hit like 10's..

Anonymous

go on ebay.. 72 for 1000watt amp, bout 89 for a good pioneer cd, any subs.. get some 1000watt subs.. i like 10's.. they hit harder meaning you can feel the bass and they dont heat up as 12's do.. 12's you can feel it to.. but doesnt hit like 10's..

hahahahaha
Unregistered guest
hey anonymous, if i could get a 1000w rms amp for 72 bucks, not only i would buy it i would start a little business out of it !!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Sparkey2027

Barnstaple, England England

Post Number: 33
12s and 15s give out much lower and cleaner bass tho. 10s are ok to put into a girls car tho.
any way. yea what is this 1000w amp for 72 bucks then, do share with us.

Silver Member
Username: Xxkmfdmxx

Saint Petersburg, FL USA

Post Number: 202
There are 1000w amps on ebay for 72, But there Cheap brands(Pyle, Pyramid, And so on) most likely hes talking about one of those.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
yea but thts 1000w max isnt it.

Silver Member
Username: Xxkmfdmxx

Saint Petersburg, FL USA

Post Number: 203
Yeah..Anon never said 1000w RMS. Thats what hes talking about, I dont know any good name brands that go for that much.

Found probably what hes talking about, A 1000w pyramid amp goes for $71.50 on ebay

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
i suppose he never did say rms. but still i think he meant it lol. what a muppet

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
www.indoaudio.com
look into audiobahn stuff, its probly the cheapest. get a pioneer h.u like mr anon said to

Bronze Member
Username: Tips

Post Number: 13
"12s and 15s give out much lower and cleaner bass tho. 10s are ok to put into a girls car tho. "

wait a minute. does that mean that i shouldnt buy the MTX 81044A subwoofer? does the size really make that BIG of a difference in the deepness and cleaness?

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 217
not cleaness but yes it does make a difference for deepness! 10's and better 12's will be better SQ than most 15's but not all.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us