RE 25xxx or RE 38se?

Username: Jode

Post Number: 7
Hey.

what would you get? 2 RExxx 10in or 2 RE 15in. what i am looking at is taking on some of the young punks in my neighborhood. they all have either jl 12w6v2 or emphaser t3-15. the rexxx i can pick them up for 1/3 of the dealer price becouse they were built in the shop owners car for 6 days but i am not shure if they will stand up to the jl audio???B thanks for any help.

brian

Bronze Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 94
If you got the room, and the power get the 15! More surface areia... more air movement... more bass!

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 344
the triple x will smoke the w6v2s so dont worry there. i would worry about finding an amp and good spl box and room. 1 15 or 2 12s would deff. do it.

Username: Jode

Post Number: 8
ya but would you get 2 10inxxx or 2 15 from the SE series. i have heard the SE series are also real good subs for the money. i am going to use a audio sound twister amp that does 1100 on 2 ohm so the power shouldent be a problem and i am also going to put a gel batterie in the trunk.

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 352
if you want loud then maybe the 2 15s they have more surface area to push. just make sure that both subs will equal a 2 ohm load on the amp. the sxs are little more but also a little better

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 116
ya the 15's will be louder!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us