Closed: New threads not accepted on this page
  Thread Last Poster Posts Last Post
Archive through April 10, 2005CAMERON G.100
Archive through January 12, 2005ben barnes100
Archive through August 19, 2004Rose100
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

you dumbass
Unregistered guest
any one that posts these stupid questions should not work on their own car!!!!Visit your local circuit city or some thing else

Unregistered guest
ok i got a question, I bought my husband a 95 camaro, it is in perfect condition, but i didnt check the stupid radio, it dosrnt work, ive had it checked out the system is a BOSE, and I was told, that If i replace it with anything but BOSE i have to rewire the whole thing, i can put in a new radio and speakers, done that before, but do i really have to rewire? and If i do, anyone know where i can get a Radio wiring diagram for the stupid thing, this "bright Idea" of mine is turning into a pain in the butt, ty for any help

Unregistered guest
I need the radio wiring guide for my 2001 Dodge Neon.
PLEASE!! Thank you in advance =)
tyeching@comcast.net

fordon38s
Unregistered guest
Ive got a 91 explorer and cut the wires to the factory amp, to install a new stereo i need to know which wires to connect to bypass the amp or i have to re-wire the whole thing. plezz help

Unregistered guest
I have a 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LS, and I am trying to connect a 4 channel amp to run the 2 rear speakers and a mono amp to run a 12 inch fosgate sub. I tapped into the 2 rear speaker cables to get a signal for the amp. I connected the signal cable to the 4 channel amp, and then a set of rca's from the output of the 4 channel amp to the input of the mono amp. The sub is running fine but there is a loud whizzing noise in the 2 rear speakers when i press the gas. Any help would be much appreciated.

Unregistered guest
i have a pioneer DEH-43DH and was wondering if anyone could tell me the wiring code for the back of the cd player cheverolet28@hotmail.com thanks.

Unregistered guest
I am searching for a install guide or the how to's on wiring a sony xplod model L410x can anyone help me out ,if so would be much apreciated..my e-mail is sissy199@netcommander.com thanks

Unregistered guest
i need the wire colors for a 330 ci bmw 2004 PLEASE HELP!!!

Unregistered guest
Can I get some help? I need the stereo wiring diagram for 1992 Rodeo

Unregistered guest
Can I get some help? I need the stereo wiring diagram for 1992 Rodeo

Unregistered guest
Can I get some help?..need a stereo diagram for 1992 Rodeo

Username: Allypea

North Hero, VT USA

Post Number: 1
Does anyone here have the wiring diagram for a 95 Dodge neon?!?!!?!?!? please help me!!!

Username: Allypea

North Hero, VT USA

Post Number: 2
Someone cut the wiring harness all up so there are just wires hanging out...well i wanna install a new cd player in, but i have no clue what wires are which, can someone please tell me what each wire is...:-(

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 2419
In Dodge Neon:
Factory in-dash wire harness has 2 pc harness (black plug and gray plug).

(Black plug)
Rear Right speaker -: Blue w/White stripe
Rear Left speaker -: Brown w/Yellow stripe
Front Right +: Purple
Front Left +: Dark Green
Rear Right speaker +: Blue w/Orange Stripe
Rear Left speaker +: Brown w/Blue Stripe
Power Antenna/Amp: White
(Gray Plug)
+12v battery wire: Pink or Pink w/White Stripe
+12v Ignition wire: Red w/ White Stripe
Front Right speaker -: Blue w/ Red Stripe
Front Left speaker -: Brown w/ Red Stripe
Metal braid plastic connector attached to back of radio is the ground wire.

Who makes the 92 Rodeo?

Unregistered guest
Is their a factory amp in a 94 ford explorer and if so where is it located?

Unregistered guest
Isuzu makes Rodeo

Unregistered guest
Isuzu makes Rodeo

Unregistered guest
I need a stereo color wiring diagram for my 2003 Ext. Cab Silverado. Please e-mail me at tyork05@gmail.com it will be very helpful if you could. Thank You.

Unregistered guest
i need the wiring diagram for a 2000 mustang..if anyone can help me out email me at everdyingvictim@hotmail.com THANKS

Unregistered guest
i need the wiring diagram for a factory stereo in a 2000 mustang. if anyone can help me out please email me at everdyingvictim@hotmail.com thanks

Username: Sadler

i put a cd player in to a friends 1983 civic and i need to knwo how to hook up the display i got all he spoeakers and powere hooked up but have no idea what wire from teh deck s the display and which 1 in the dash is the display wire so if anyone can help umm great thanks my wires lef ton the back of the deck are blue with white line and a red wire

Username: Outlaw

anyone have a ignition wiring daigram for 1993 toyota 1/4 ton. e-mail to harleylavallee01@msn.com

Unregistered guest
i have a 2002 mustang i need a wiring harness diagram to connect a amplifier please help

Username: Elizabeth

Sedro Woolley, Washingto United state

I need help to instal a clarion cd car stereo the sound on my speakers working but the sound is low on speakers.someone said the jack to the speakers mighr be blown how do i find out? I dont have a tester is there another way to find ou the out put on my speaker on the cd car stereo deck?

Unregistered guest
Anyone know where to find the VSS (speed sensor) wire on a 2002 F250 to tap into for GPS/Eclipse AVN2454??

PS: Everyone looking for wiring diagrams you dont need a diagram buy an wiring adapter! This will fit into your factory plug and will have the color code on the package to wire into your new radio!!! They are available at any audio store, online, walmart even has a few!

Unregistered guest
hi can ne one tell me the color code for a honda civc sedan 04' please please. installing a stereo but dont have the cars manual so im color blind

Unregistered guest
i have a jvc stereo and trying to install it but when i turn the key the stereo is still on andi have to turn it off manually. How do i make it turn off with the key. Anyone know what wire needs to get hooked up and i also need the color code for this civic04.

Username: Ncube

Maidenhead, Bekshire UK

I got a SonyCDX-L450 cd front loader but i dont have the wiring diagram for it,any help?

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 2654
Nevin, there should be a remote wire (either blue or blue with white stripe) used to turn the unit on and off. If you can't find it, then hook it up to ignition wire in your car.

Byron
Unregistered guest
I have answered my own question VSS on a F250 if anyone else needs this information email me!

Nevin there is usually (not sure on JVC) a red and a yellow wire that are both + the yellow will be constant power and the red will be switched with the key. My quess is that you have the red and yellow both hooked together to a constant + power source. The red should be switched.

Unregistered guest
I own a 1992 Dodge colt and i recently had my head unit stolen. I now am trying to replace it and install it my self to save some cash, but i can't seem to get the wiring right.. i've tried all the so called dodge wiring color codes i could find on the list web sites but they didnt work..

CAN SOMEONE PLZ GET ME A WIRING DIAGRAM FOR A 92' DODGE COLT?!??

D-Unit
Unregistered guest
the12volt.com should have all of them. I think my unit costs more than most of these cars in question though...

clinta74
Unregistered guest
Can I wire a 4 speaker unit to two speakers?

Unregistered guest
i need a wiring diagram for a 98 mitsubishi mirage, thank you.
freaks_daughter03@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
i need the radio colors and what the hook to for a 1986 chevy S-10. Can anyone help me??? PLEASE

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 137

http://www.streetdreams.com/wires/

http://www.autotoys.com/New_Tech/Wire_codes/wire_codes.htm

I think Isaac said it best, "People this thread is getting out of hand. If you have questions, please start a new one."

tennisballer
Unregistered guest
how do you take the stock radio out of a 1987 dodge shadow. i have looked on every site. please help

tennisballer
Unregistered guest
how do you take the stock radio out of a 1987 dodge shadow. i have looked on every site. please help

Unregistered guest
Need help with a '93 thunderbird wiring harness... it seems that on one of the connectors about four wires are completely unseated... They belong to the speaker connector... can someone help me please... I need to know the order in which these connect.. it seems as if some were soldered, but i have atleast 4 loose wires.

Silver Member

Post Number: 148
I don't understand your question. You want to know how to align the wires to the pin? Just take your car to a mechanic or check the wires yourself.

Unregistered guest
I need a vacuum schematic for a 1987 Mazda B2200 5-speed, standard cab pickup. A general mapping guide will do but any additional pictures will be appreciated. Thanks for any help.

Username: Morefunwithamex

i need to know the wiring for the stereo in a 91 toyota celica

Unregistered guest
I Need A stereo wiring diagram for a 1990 grand Prix Please!!!

Unregistered guest
i have a 99 bmw 328 i there was already a pioneer old school deck and all the speakers where ran to this sound processor well i took that out and the deck put in a new one now i have no sound but everything turns on

Unregistered guest
i have a 99 bmw 328 i there was already a pioneer old school deck and all the speakers where ran to this sound processor well i took that out and the deck put in a new one now i have no sound but everything turns on

Unregistered guest
wiring diagram or just let me know waht wires are what that come out of the standard mazda plug for a 02 mazda e2000 short wheel base van

Silver Member

Post Number: 193
http://www.streetdreams.com/wires/

Once again, people, start a new thread before you ask questions. Quit posting in this unnecessary thread. It is almost guaranteed that your question will not be answered here.

Unregistered guest
im am takein a 81 camaro an putting it in to a 84 camaro motor/an transmision that is.an who ever pulled the motor out of the 84 camaro just cut wireing harness.an left only the wire where or how do i go about running wires down i have harness from 81

Unregistered guest
I need color wiring diagram for 1994 gmc 1500 truck because it has no rca connectors or power cable to hook into harness please help me

Unregistered guest
I have just bought a Kenwood KDC-W4031 car stereo and I want to install it in an old Ford Sierra 2,3D GL. I bought a connector for the stereo that fits for Ford Cars. The problem is that this do not fit. Possibly, because the car is 15 years old. I don't know how to connect this with each other!!! The one in the car is really big plug, while the ones that it is supposed to fit with are a plug in 2 parts.

If I have to connect the things manually, I don't know which colours are for which!

Any help with would be really appreciated :-)

Unregistered guest
I am looking of a wiring diagram for a 1993 mustang

Unregistered guest
where are the 4 wires of GM CHEVY ignition module conected can ihave wiring diagram for this unit.

{popjpeg{138719},Upload

Username: Guitarjoe

I need the wire colors for my '92 ranger. I got all loose ends when i bought it. Im not sure but i think it might have the Premium sound system, I dont really know anything 'bout this stuff so.......please help someone

Username: Guitarjoe

Post Number: 3
yeah, by the way, my email is gitarjoe87@yahoo.com
thx all

puredawg
Unregistered guest
i need to know where you hook up the wire to make a tachometer register rpms. we get power to light it up, but not registering. its on a 2001 mitsubishi mirage.

Unregistered guest
i just want to say thank you to those who do take your time out to help ppl like me who are clueless about cars and wires

Unregistered guest
i just want to say thank you to those who do take your time out to help ppl like me who are clueless about cars and wires

Dirty Dave
Unregistered guest
I need a diagram for a 2003 Hyundai Elantra radio configuration. i cut the adaptor from the cars factory speaker.need to know what the wires do Power Ground 12 volt speakers. Trying to hook up to a Kia Sephia 2000 also cut the adaptor for the factory radio.

Silver Member

Post Number: 392
Post a new thread, replying to this one guarantees your question will not be answered 99% of the time. Let's see who doesn't read this and replies next!

Unregistered guest
Can someone help me ASAP?! I really need a to find a picture of a fuse bx diagram for a 99 Ford Mustang. It's really important to find it ASAP so is someone can direct me where to find one! PLEASE HELP!

Silver Member

Post Number: 408
Chance of being replied to with something useful: 0.00034%

Please start a new thread and thanks for playing the game, Nic!

oliya
Unregistered guest
i need a wiring diagram for a stocked stereo in a 95 isuzu rodeo. anyone got one or know where i can find it could u let me know plz.

Silver Member

Post Number: 417
Velcome and thanks for playing, huzzah!

Anonymous

Hi. My Stereo got stolen from my car, and when they cut the wires they also cut one big wire in the back that is black on the outside with wire around a plastic (?) solid tube in the middle. I don't know what this wire does!! any help?

Unregistered guest
Does anyone out there have a speaker wiring diagram for a 2001 ford explorer.

Silver Member

Post Number: 478
What's happenin J Money? :D

Unregistered guest
I would like to thank all of you who have been able to find the wiring diagram web sites and posted them. I googled everything I could imagine and was unable to find anything free until I looked at this site. Thank you very much

SHAINE SITNLOW
Unregistered guest
OK I HAVE A PIONEER DEH P3500 I WABT TO PUT IN MY TRUCK. I HAD ALL THE WIRES HOOKED UP CORRECT I GOT NO SOUND? SOMTIMES IT WOULD CRACKLE BUT STILL NO MUSIC WHAS THE PROBLEM? ALSO THERES A MUTE WIRE WHATS THAT FOR DOES IT NEED TO BE HOOKED UP?

skinty
Unregistered guest
Hi...im desperatly trying to find a wiring diagram for my Sony CDX-L480X...

if anyones can help it would be appreciated

Kenyon_136@hotmail.com

cheers,
Adam

skinty
Unregistered guest
whoops..forgot to say its going in my 1985 landrover 90 so there will be no pre installed wires...i guess i have to make them up myself?? yes?

cheers
Adam

Unregistered guest
I have a pioneer super tuner 3 need wireing diagram please

Unregistered guest
I have a pioneer super tuner 3 need wireing diagram please

Silver Member

Post Number: 576
All aftermarket headunit wiring diagrams are very similiar, muffinhead.

Username: Kspare

I have a 2005 sierra with the bose system. I'm installing a sub box and would like to run the hi level convertor off of the existing subs wires before the amp or after.

All the wiring diagrams don't include the subs wires!

could someone please email me a diagram to kspare@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Unregistered guest
I have a prob i hope some one can help me with. i bought a Kenwood KDC-217 from a friend with no instructions. Does any one have some sort of diagram to hook that up to a '95 Buick Skylark Custom? I would greatly appreciate a fast response

Silver Member

Post Number: 610
Upload

This is the general wiring harness for ANY aftermarket headunit. The only color missing is the blue/white which is your remote out.

mikemoore101
Unregistered guest
another question, the first time i installed it my dash and parking lights went off. now they dont work, do you think its a bad connection or did i screw up something?

Silver Member

Post Number: 613
You probably hooked up the factory harness illumination wire to something, and it usually shouldn't be hooked up at all.

Unregistered guest
96 probe SE
got the speakers connected, but can't find power and ground (those are the only other two that will hook up to my new stereo it apears, theres others, but i dont' think they're used)
the harness is mounted and 2 feet in, no way to get to it, so i just need to know which of the following is the ground and battery (on the wires from the stock head unit, top to bottem)

blue w/ red stripe
green w/ red stripe
blue w/ white stripe
orange
space
thick black w/ gray stripe
space
red w/ black or green, can't tell

Unregistered guest
does any1 have the colour codes for a 84 honda civic? i will be emensly gratified if some1 could help me out here!!

FRY
Unregistered guest
THIS GUY DID ALL OF US A FAVOR!!! LISTEN TO HIM

Unregistered guest
I need the wiring schematic for a 1986 Ranger v6.Thanks!

Unregistered guest
I need the color codes to a stock 90 model Chevy pickup's radio. It's a radio thats built into the console a couple inches to the right of the steering console. If you could get back to me soon it would be appreciated
BlackFire53@hotmail.com

migueledinb
Unregistered guest
Can anybody help with a wiring diagram for a 1963 chevy impala . I bought it with out a motor, just a body now i need to connect everything back starter, alter. disti. crb. all please help

Unregistered guest
Does anyone have a stereo wiring diagram for a 1999 Chevy tracker (what wire colors are for what)

Anonymous

PLease, I need to know how to wire a Jensen Bass boot CR22OX radio with casset player to my old 72 chevy pick up with 2 speakers. Thanks.

dodgeguy
Unregistered guest
i have a 91 dodge caravan. i wired a new head unit in myself. i connected all but black/green, black/yellow, and orange/white wires(a diagram i had said these were for something else). the problem i am having is that the 2 dash and 2 trunk speakers work but not the 2 door speakers.the door speakers have four wires running into it. a stereo/speaker wiring diagram would be nice but any info on why they would not work is ok. i am wanting to remove them and use them in another vehicle that isn't wired for a stereo at this point in time.
email me at johncta@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
I have a 2002 Grand Prix and i have the factory radio in it. I just wanted to know if anyone knows how to hook the amplifier and the subs to the factory radio. So if anyone has a diagram or that can explain it, that will help.

Unregistered guest
I would like to know what wires i should hook up from the factory radio to the amplifier?

Unregistered guest
Hello. I just bought a 98 dodge Neon 2 days ago. The radio is not hooked up to it because someone before me had an aftermarket radio in before and theres different wiring harnesses. What I'm asking is does anyone know the color codes to this car? Like blue - l speaker
blue w/ white line l speaker ground so forth!

Any help is much thanked!

My email is listed

Anonymous

PLease, I need to know how to wire a Jensen Bass boot CR22OX radio with casset player to my old 72 chevy pick up with 2 speakers. Thanks

shorty1234
Unregistered guest
Hey, I need a wiring diagram for the radio in a 1990 mazda b2200, if any one could I would appreciatte at it. thanks

Anonymous

Does anybody know who makes Jensen and their web cit? I need aske them about their AM/FM with cassett player hookup.
Thans

Silver Member

Post Number: 754
You can email them I suppose.

dreamingwolf1
Unregistered guest
Goto this link for all Wiring Diagrams

Silver Member

Post Number: 758
It's sad because the majority of the people who post here will not even bother to read your post as beneficial as it is and most likely what they are looking for...

I'll post it again for emphasis I suppose...

Username: Mikethe_man24

HELP ME PLEASE
I NEED THE WIRING COLOR CODES FOR MY 1983 CHEVY S10 PLEASE HELP ME OUT . THE WIRES HAVE ALL BEEN CUT AND I CANT FIND THE COLOR CODES ANY WHERE

Silver Member

Post Number: 773
See what I mean? Heh.

Unregistered guest
i currently bought an alpine cda-9827 it comes with a built in e-q i have an eleven band e-q installed in my 95 toyota camery is ther any way i can continue to use the e-q i have installed insted of the one that comes with the stereo please resond some one anyone!

Unregistered guest
one more question i have a power acustic 2400 class d one chanel how do i wire my two solo beric L-7s to a one chanell amp thanks.

Username: Mwe

PLease, I need to know how to wire a Jensen Bass boot CR22OX radio with casset player to my old 72 chevy pick up with 2 speakers.Or Phone number/e mail address of maker of Jensen radio, I did tryed veb sit below but they didn't know it.
Thanks

Unregistered guest
I'm trying to fix the a/c in my 1997 Chevy Cavalier but need a wiring schematic. Know where I can get one?

Unregistered guest
1990 Cadillac Fleetwood. I need the wiring diagram for the Electronic Climate Control, the Economic and Auto mode and the A/C compressor clutch circuit.

Unregistered guest
The loaded 1995 GMC Suburban has a slave cd player that hooks into the master stereo via a nine pin wiring harness, I need to know what the function of each of these 9 wires are, and if this system is compatable with after market devices through the nine pin harness.

Silver Member

Post Number: 878
PLEASE STOP POSTING HERE AND START A NEW THREAD

regan
Unregistered guest
i need a audio wiring diagram 4 a 1989 2 door hatchback dodge shadow

Silver Member

Post Number: 882
You people are absolutely relentless!

dappa
Unregistered guest
relax jexxen u on your rag

Silver Member

Post Number: 888
YES! Someone finally got mad at me! Buuut it's another unregistered user! Aww...

Silver Member
Username: Iowahawks19

Post Number: 230
haha, i swear this forum is goin downhill, all the smartest of people are getting to annoyed to answer the same/boring questions over and over again. people are just too lazy to look for 5 mins

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 322
Yes... I just scrolled towards the bottom to see how this ended...

Unregistered guest
hi there I have a 7" LCD T.V the I am putting in my car The brand name is Mobile T.V. I was just wandering if at all possible someone can find a wireing diagram for me. It would be muchly appreciated you can email it to me at imwasted64@hotmail.com Thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 906
Ended? Haha...good one!

Pez Dispensor
Unregistered guest
I need the wiring diagram for a 92 mist. eclipse.

Silver Member

Post Number: 936
Did you check the links already posted here?

gilbur
Unregistered guest
how do u wire a pioneer DEH-16 into a 1989 ford bronco

gilbur
Unregistered guest
Please does anyone know how to wire a DEH-16 into a1989 Ford Bronco!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1014
Yep, buy an aftermarket harness or check the links already listed in this thread.

You Dumbass
Unregistered guest
Circuit City Sucks!!! Never go there for antything,trained monkeys could do that job.

civic 9999
Unregistered guest
if anyone can help me find the door wiring diagram for honda civic si 99, please and thank you

civic 9999
Unregistered guest
if anyone can help me find the door wiring diagram for honda civic si 99, please and thank you

curt1
Unregistered guest
i have a 98 dodge neon that someone installed a new stereo in and left a whole bunch of new and old wires just hanging around doing nothing, does anyone know the actually wiring schematics for this car

Unregistered guest
I am looking for the color coding diagram for the stereo wires of my 1995 Isuzu Trooper. The factory installed stereo does not give me any indications, so the upgrade to a simple CD-enabled system is currently out of reach. Any help would be appreciated.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1158
Once again, check the links already listed in this thread everyone.

Unregistered guest
i need a wiring diagram for a 1991 ford mustang, for the stereo.

stairwy_2kevin@yahoo.com

Username: Kursener

Prince Rupert, B.C

i need a wiring diagram of 93 Cavalier RS Coupe i have all the speakers wired up because thats cheeze im just having trouble with the batt, acces, ground ect. so if you could help me out that would be wicked.

Username: Kursener

Prince Rupert, B.C

its just for the stereo deck....not the whole car, so hopefully someone can help me out? please, thanks

Unregistered guest
Hi, I need a wiring diagram for the power plug that goes into the back of my sony XR C5300R car stereo (it has five pinss and im not sure how to wire them up. Thanks in advance for your help.

Ben.

Anonymous

i need the wiring diagram for a 1996 grand prix pontiac

Gold Member

Post Number: 1296
Search the forum, check the links, I'm getting tired of the relentless questions pertaining to wiring diagrams.

Jon1
Unregistered guest
Try Automotive Hobbyists for your diagrams:

http://www.ahdol.com/forums

Unregistered guest
I need the installation instructions for a Road Gear 60 watt cd player into a 1983 Chevrolet Silverado.

Username: Dannyboy172105

i have a 1995 f-250..with only a AM radio in it...i dont have a wiring diagram and was wondering if anybody had one??

Unregistered guest
I need a wiring harness so i can run my aftermarket stero to my stering wheel controls,,,also a bypass for the bose system,,any advice???

Unregistered guest
I need a wiring harness so i can run my aftermarket stero to my stering wheel controls,,,also a bypass for the bose system,,any advice???

Username: Rdshddrgn

The wires I'm holding in my hand that I clipped from my poor Civic, to try and reverse engineer them do not match the diagrams from any sites that Ive been to including street dreams. What should I do. I know that they are the manufacturer's default wire's. I already spent 12 bucks on a harness, and the damn thing doesn't even fit.

Anonymous

can anyone find a wiring diagram for a nissan primera p 10 please

Unregistered guest
i know someone out there probably gets tired of this. i have a 2001 isuzu rodeo and i have best buy put a jvc cd player in it the dash lights and center console lights dont come on. i am a diesel mechanic and it aggrevates me that i cant figure out what they did. thank you for any help.

Unregistered guest
Anyone know the wiring diagram for a 1994 Pontiac Grand AM SE? I hooked up a CD player and I Can't get the Front Left speaker to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sounds crappy with only 3 speakers working.(williamraywatts2@yahoo.com)

Barum of Asura
Unregistered guest
Jexx, I feel your pain.
Additionally, I came here looking for a Ford Premium Sound wiring diagram. The multiple posts with website addresses did the trick, and I wanted to say thank you.

Unregistered guest
Could somebody please send me o tell me where to get the wiring diagram for the stereo Dodge Neon 1997? Thanks

Unregistered guest
Hi people i am planning on putting a new unit into a honda civic coupe 2 door 2005 can anyone please send me a wiring diagram or a link to it
thank you

mike505
Unregistered guest
need it fast people please
platinum0030@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
i really need color code for speakers on our 1986 ford ranger got cd-player cant get speakers right

Lecky
Unregistered guest
Have any of you heard of just trying to work it out urself, there are three main cables in any stereo in any car
1- Black = ground/earth
2- Red = switched active
3- yelow = active

it doesnt matter what car you have or model there all the same

Unregistered guest
i need a wiring diagram for a 1963 chevy pickup. i need to completely rewire the whole truck{lights,etc}

da34234234243
Unregistered guest
damn if you want to remove a stock head unit just rip it out. it always works.

Unregistered guest
can some1 help me out! I got an 87' s-10 p-up with some wires that are corroded off,there are five in all(beige,beige wth white stipe,ornge,blk, brwn). I need a wiring diagram to find out what the wires are, and where the wires go to? thanks!

ceejae808
Unregistered guest
help me please!!! i need the wire colors for a KIA Spectra 2005........thank you so much......

hopesfall
Unregistered guest
Can anyone help me out with the wiring for a 94 Dodge Shadow? the colors of the wires dont match my cd player .. and the harness is gone, so i cant even buy an aftermarket harness ..

thanks

tynizzle790305
Unregistered guest
i need the factory wire color code for a 91 dodge shadow hatchback,please

hopesfall
Unregistered guest
we'll it turns out that the 94 shadow has the same wiring as the 95 neon :D .. only one problem .. i had 3 wires left over .. orange & Black/Yellow which is the interior lights .. and there was no place to put the blue power antenna wire :S the dash lights dont work .. anyone here know where the 2 interior light wires go??? everytime i turn on the park lights the cd player resets

help?

Unregistered guest
I need to know how to completly rewire an Eclipse. It is my girlfriends car and it was fludded so everything is shot, and I need to start all over, everything stereo wise was fryed.

kezzy
Unregistered guest
my car stereo was stolen and someone cut the wires. it is a nissan almera 97 could some one please tell me what wires are for what.

kickered
Unregistered guest
i want to run 2 amps one powering my hi's but i dont know how to get the signal to my 2nd amp, just run another set of rca's out of my other amp or what, id like to see a diagram of that if possible

Unregistered guest
i have a 2002 ford ranger but it has a stock radio and i want to rewire the connector for a new system but i dont know what color wires are wich... Can someone help me out here?

Bronze Member
Username: Shamuchef

Post Number: 67
try buying a wiring harness

Unregistered guest
I have a 2003 chevy z-71 with bose system. I am trying to hook up a converter for my rca jacks. I need to know what colors are the rear speaker wires that I need to tie into

Gold Member

Post Number: 1536
Read the links already posted.

Username: Scgirl29340

Gaffney, South Carolina USA

Can anyone help me with the radio wiring diagram for an 1986 Oldsmoblie Cutlass. I am installing a Sony CD Player. Thanks! scgirl29340@yahoo.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 1538
Read the links already posted...

Unregistered guest
Chevrolet Silverado 2005 crew cab factory radio wiring colors. Use at your own risk.
No Bose System on this one.
No Accessory on this model.
To turn on a amp you will have to tie into the brown wire igniton under the steering column or the wipers Good Luck
Batt: ORANGE
Ground: BLACK
Illumination: GRAY
Dimmer: Brown
Left + Front: Tan Right + Front: LIGHT GREEN
Left - Fornt: Gray Right - Front: DARK GREEN

Left + Rear: BROWN Right + Rear: DARK BLUE
Left - Rear: YELLOW Right - Rear: LIGHT BLUE

If you need to instal a after market radio you need this adapter pac C2RGM24 if you have onstar it is a diffrent model.

electronic geek
Unregistered guest
I have a 1992 chevrolet cavalier radio and there is no hook up diagram. Can somebody please help me?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1557
Read through the thread, please.

teknicz12
Unregistered guest
i need the wire colors that go to what pin on the back of a pioneer deh-p440 cd player. this is 2002 model. Im trying to make a wiring harness that is missing from this cd player. If someone could help me out with what color wire goes to what pin on the back I could get this done. Please email me at teknicz12@hotmail.com.

thanks alot

Unregistered guest
other than buying a wiring kit, what is the easy way bypass the factory amp on my 1993 ford explorer.

banon
Unregistered guest
i have look @ all the sites thats been posted
i need to know , i am findin general motors but i have a pontiac grand am is the wirein system for radios the same?

banon
Unregistered guest
if any1 can help me out email me plzz @ lisha8420@yahoo.com thx

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1591
It should be. Pull it out and check to be sure.

Unregistered guest
my dad just gave me an old tape player for my car. it's a pioneer model #keh1080. it has an odd number of speaker wires, and was wondering which ones go to what speakers. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Unregistered guest
my dad just gave me an old tape player for my car. it's a pioneer model #keh1080. it has an odd number of speaker wires, and was wondering which ones go to what speakers. any help would be greatly appreciated.

jlc2132003
Unregistered guest
I ve checked the posted sites and I have no luck if someone could help me with a wiring diagram for a 90 mustang gt 5.0

Unregistered guest
Can anyone help me i NEED a diagram to wire my Clarion PF-1519A

PLEASE

Unregistered guest
I need the fuse block diagram for a 1986 ford thunderbird.
I realy appreciate the help.
thanks

Unregistered guest
I have a 03/1997 CADILLAC DEVILLE 32V NORTHSTAR. Can anyone suggest to me where I can find a free or even an inexpensive wiring diagram for the ignition system and the engine controls. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Eva

Silver Member
Username: Spyder

Eglin AFB, Florida USA

Post Number: 105
www.google.com

nuffy
Unregistered guest
www.iamaboy.youarenot

Unregistered guest
hey i need a stereo wiring diagram for a 95 ford ranger xlt... im replacing the old unit with a new cd player...i have the wiring schems for the cd player...but not the truck... if you could help me out that would be amazing!

you can email me at TrustCompanyy59@aol.com

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1853
The appropriate links have been posted in this thread already.

Deanihilator
Unregistered guest
lmao - you gotta be kidding me ?
I just opened this thread to look for wiring for stereo install and found what i needed in about 30 seconds.
Thnx for the links guys

Unregistered guest
hi anyone help me honda 2000 se 4door radio insall ,i need wire colour code please help me

rtisan
Unregistered guest
Im hooking up an amp to a factory head unit, does anyone know which wire on the factory harness is a remote wire (amp turn on)? or if there even is one? how do i get the amp to turn on? im going crazy. please help

wet_pussylicker 69964
Unregistered guest
you all are stupid shits and need to take your cars to pros and just pay them to do the work you cant do.

Anonymous

wiring diagram for 2004 Pontiac Grand AM aftermarket stereo harness

lt blue-shoot yourself int the head for buying thic car

dr blue-the person who desinged this car should be shot

red-please kill the me for purchasing such a p.o.s.

yellow-I need to be shot, cause I'm actually cosidering buying the wiring harness for this car

lt green-if you bought this car either trade it in, or hang yourself with the wires form the back of the stereo

dr green-I don't care how cool you think this car is, if you really are considering it, consider commiting yourself.

Unregistered guest
i have a 1995 ford aspire that when someone decided that they needed my radio more than i did and cut my factory wiring plugs when they took it, and was wondering if anyone had the color coding chart for a 1995 for aspire... please help me if u have it my e-mail is cvilleballa5@cs.com
Thanks Everyone

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2002
Read the previous posts, please.

the installa balla
Unregistered guest
here you go I am going to help all of you out
first go to advance auto and get a test light
then go to your wires and ground the test light then check for power until you find it. then put the key in the on position and find another wire that powers up to the key. then put power to the test light (use the 12 from the harness) and find your ground.
finaly take a AA battery and connect it to your remaining wires the speaker will pop when you found the comination(when the speaker moves out the posative and negative leads are correct).
one final note IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT A GMRC01 IS DONT TRY THIS ON ANY GM 2000 AND UP!!!!!

Unregistered guest
Okay i hope someone can help me... i just baught a clarion dxz435 car stereo off a friend of mine but he didn't have the wiring diagram for it. i've looked everywhere and i can find it... so if any one can help or has one for it it would ber greatly appreciated..
cole_abe@hotmail.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us