Rockford Fosgate 15"

A.C.
Unregistered guest
Rockford Fosgate Punch HE 15"
Ya, one of my new speakers recently broke and "best buy" is going to give me store credit. well i was searching their inventory when i found out that they sold a 15" speaker, however this speaker does not sound like a very good speaker (in my opinion). the problem is if i do get this speaker i am not willing to pay for another amp and i would therefore have to use by prexisting amp which is 1200W max. The specificities" of the 15" speaker is as follows 400W max and 200W rms. now does anyone think that this speaker could handle this or should i just look into maybe purchasing the speaker else where.

Bronze Member
Username: Sparkey2027

Barnstaple, England England

Post Number: 56
well im guessing not. punch do make good subs tho. what is the rms power of your amp. or if the rms power is not stated what size fuses are on it.

Username: Pyx

Post Number: 1
its like 350rms or something its pretty sorry
its a nitro amp i got from traded in my so very sorry sony xploid. its some sort of german amplifier

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 354
"only from the mind of a german." they are pretty popular in canada. i think yjou are in or close there. because sony is popular there too. or i am completely wrong.lol. the sub should be ok as long as you are easy on the gains. it will hold up
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us