Car stereo in my house


Unregistered guest
i have bought a car stereo an some speakers for my house. i want to run the power off the mains electric any ideas of wiring it up please let me know!!!!!!!!

Unregistered guest
you need a converter which will plug into the wall and provide the 12 volts to power your amp and or head unit. Which also may cause problems with electrical noise in your sound.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 7427
Registered: Dec-03
this has already beeen covered numerous times here.
search the site.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us