Help please

Username: Blaze420

Post Number: 5
I just had my system installed 9 days ago, and Ive already blew 2 fuses. I have a JBL 1200.1 amp and 2 kicker L5s, I have 4 ga wire for the amp, would getting 2ga or 0ga wire and a capacitor help my fuse problem? Or do I need to do something else?

Username: Krijgy

Smithfield, Virginia United states

Post Number: 10
quick question for you. what ohms do you have the subwoofers wired at, and what ohm stable is the amp. cause i had a buddy that blew a rockford amp connected to 2 planet audio subs and he tried to run the subs at one ohm. when he tried to run the system like that he continued to blow the fuse on the power wire. so he got a bigger fuse and instead of the fuse blowing, he blew his amp. turns out the amp wasnt 1 ohm stable. so before doing ANYTHING check what ohm stable is the amp and what ohms you are running with the subs.

Username: Kickerorjl

Post Number: 2
Also make sure if you are bridging them that you did it corectly one may be wired wrong that may be the problem.

Username: Blaze420

Post Number: 6
I wired the subs so they are 2 ohms, stereo advantage installed my amp for me, and I have a very good warranty with the amp, so I doubt its anything with the amp.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us