HELP ASAP,now!!!!!!!!everyones help needed

Bronze Member
Username: Fordpwr

Los angeles, Ca Usa

Post Number: 91
please, everyone , read the "wiring 15" x.x.x" thread. read one of my last posts where i describe my box that i've build my self. i need to know a no sh1t , honest opinion of what you guys think about this set up. DO YOU THINK I'LL BE ABLE TO BEAT A 13W7 WITH MY 15" X.X.X. RECEIVING 1300W RMS ? spread the word ...

Anonymous

I think... it's retarded to keep asking that, as it's impossible to tell with out being metered. THERE IS WAY TOO MANY FACTORS that would make an impact. Plus, what sounds LOUD to the ear is different from being metered. :-\

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 747
" THERE IS WAY TOO MANY FACTORS that would make an impact. Plus, what sounds LOUD to the ear is different from being metered. :-\"

yea sounds about right to me, depends so much on the install, the type of vehicle, all sorts of stuff, get it metered and you'll find out...and car audio isnt about beating other people (it is but isnt) my subs are for my enjoyment, i dont care if other people like em or not...

nnnnick b.
Unregistered guest
If both subs were correctly installed in the same vehicle in the recommended enclosure size and both were push to full stroke the X.X.X would probaly come out on top due to the fact that it moves more air then the 13w7 but as they said above there are too many factors to be sure.

Bronze Member
Username: Fordpwr

Los angeles, Ca Usa

Post Number: 93
thanks nick, i hope your right. we both have f150 supercrews(4 doors) with one sub in the back each.of course, he's got the 13w7 and i just got my 15"x.x.x.he's using the mtx 1501d and i'm using the infinity 1210a wich bothh put out about the same power.we both have the same alpine head units also.we'll see what happens in about two weeks when my sub is brken in
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us