I need major help

Username: Perrydog

Flint, Michigan USA

Post Number: 1
ok when i try and hook my 1200 watt amp to my ground wire all the power lights shut off why?
??????????????? please help me and what size fuses should be in it right now i have a 25 and 10 in it

Bronze Member
Username: Drumjunky

Boulder, Colorado

Post Number: 29
do you have a stock alternator?

Flint, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5
yes i do

Bronze Member
Username: Gunit777

Post Number: 26
you should check all the wiring and make sure its not grounding out any where before it gets to the amp.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 1001
What brand/model of the amp do you have? Who wired the power wires on your car? What are the fuse sizes on the amp?

Flint, Michigan USA

Post Number: 6
i have a 1200 watt pyramid ummm my uncle wired my power wires umm it have a 25 and a 10 amp fuses on it umm i think the problem is that my ground wire is hooked to my back seat bracket and that is black and i know metal dont come in black so i think it has been painted

Rob315
Unregistered guest
cant be the alternator ....35x12=420:D...not a bad number at all if your a pothead like me but when your talkin an amp thats is rated 1200 on the box and thats all the watts your producing then it kinda sucks lol unless you have 200watt rms subs then your perfect. so check all your wiring and see if there is a problem there.

Flint, Michigan USA

Post Number: 8
my subs are 175 and they peak at 700
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us