Pioneer speakers any good?

tips
Unregistered guest
Pioneer TS-A6870R
6" x 8" 3-Way Speaker, 220 Watts Max. Power

these are the speakers i plan to buy with the head unit i buy. i dont plan to get an amp for the speakers. i heard these with an amp any time soon (maybe in the far future) and they sound pretty good, but i dno if itll sound the same without an amp. i cant spend more than a 80, maybe 100, a pair, id prefer 3way, just b\c i heard they're better. let me kno if my selection is aite, or if u got any better suggestions, cuz i dont kno much about speakers...
thnx

Silver Member
Username: Malby7

Post Number: 105
Well if you are just gonna run the speakers off of the deck then any speakers you get will be fine. My Ford Focus' stock system came with four 6"x8" and I went with the Infinity 6802CF (6"x8") and the sounded a hell of alot better than the factory ones. The difference between three way and two way is the extra tweeter you can point in an extra direction. If you're on a budget then I suggest Ebay because they're are a lot of good deals on there. You don't have to worry about blowing the speakers because the head unit doesn not have enough power. Check out this link for some ebay prices:

http://electronics.listings.ebay.ca/_Car-Speakers-Speaker-Systems_Car-Speakers_6 x8-inch_W0QQa10244ZQ2d24QQa14ZQ2d24QQa31302Z31382QQa6ZQ2d24QQalistZa6Q2ca31302Q2 ca14Q2ca10244Q2ca3801QQcatrefZC6QQcoactionZcompareQQcoentrypageZsearchQQcopagenu mZ1QQfromZR2QQgcsZ1550QQgotopageZQQlopgZQQpfZShowQ20ItemsQQpf_queryZQQpfidZ1926Q QreqtypeZ2QQsacategoryZ32820QQsapricehiZQQsapriceloZQQsatitleZQQsbrftogZ1QQsocmd ZListingItemListQQsofocusZpfQQsosortorderZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1QQsotrtypeZ1QQsotrv alueZ1

tips
Unregistered guest
aite thanx, ive been considerin those infinitys for a while, but for some i reason i went for the pioneer(probably b\c they're cheaper).
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us