Opinion on Soundstream

Pharoh
Unregistered guest
Hey hey, i went through a freind and got 2 subs. 12 inch soundsream subs, and a carpeted non tubed box, for 250$, i no the box alone doesent come to far from that price, i just wanted sum input on soundtream products, because i need a new amp and i might go with soundstream if they are any good... also i cant find the subs on the net and i dont have a manual because they were threw a freind, they sound mint, they are Rubicon 12" soundtream subs, and on the front all it sais is "Soundstream", theres no picture of a spider or whatnot, if some1 could find them and post the site that would be great.

Silver Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 383
did u look at the sounstream.com site?

I've never had their subs, but I do run the 480.2 amp. I've never had a problem with it, so I can't complain. I'd buy another.

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 154
are you sure they arnt the older SS model? thats what they looked like. if they are they were the best pair of subs I ever owned. I have been looking for a new pair of those for over a year now.

Pharoh
Unregistered guest
yea i did, the SS site is all newer products, they are the older pair yea!, i got them brand new out of the box too, gotta love freinds eh : D!, they sound better than any sub ive heard latly, and i finally found them on the net, and they are priced over 200$ a sub, so i no i got a good deal forsure now!. I live in canada so coming across a soundstream amp is mearly impossable, and i dont want to wait if i orded one. i was wondering if this Infinity 7520A 2-Channel Car Amp would push both of them???. Here is the Link to my subwoffers(I found them!)
http://www.epinions.com/pr-Soundstream_Rubicon_12_Car-Subwoofer/display_~full_sp ecs
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us