Soundstreem 15"

Bronze Member
Username: Mrrogers

Marshall, Illinois Usa

Post Number: 14
i was in my local audio+ car audio store and i went to what they call the boom room where i was facing a wall of 250 subs. only one pair stood out the sound streem 15" anyone have anyclue if they are worth the 350 bucks.

Pharoh
Unregistered guest
i have 2 12ich soundstreams and unless you live in USA, soundstream is hard to come by, trust me, ive loooked everywhere so i was thankful i coudl get any at all. I hooked them up and they blew me away, i was suprised on how good they were, ive actually tried to blow them and ive had no sucsess... ive had them for a while now and they still kickin as good as they were, 15 inch subs are expensive to begin with, and soundstream isnt bottom of the line, they are up there with the leaders. 350, just makesure you are getting a good warrenty, and you will probobly be satisfied. also,what series are they from?. SPLX, Turrancula, van gosh, edge, xstream???once you find that out, check out this site, it will give you another slight idea of if you are gettiing tottaly ripped off getting a bargin

Pharoh
Unregistered guest
http://www.mmxpress.com/soundstream/subwoofers.htm
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us